Betting against the Buds

I like a wee bet , and every couple of weeks will put on a couple of bets on end of season outcomes , mainly accumulators but the odd single if I think its good odds . Saw Saints at 9/4 to finish bottom of the SPL , Hamilton were 6//4 and Dundee 15/8 , now for a betting man , those are really good odds for Saints to finish bottom , but as a Saints fan would you bet against them ?

I like a wee bet , and every couple of weeks will put on a couple of bets on end of season outcomes , mainly accumulators but the odd single if I think its good odds . Saw Saints at 9/4 to finish bottom of the SPL , Hamilton were 6//4 and Dundee 15/8 , now for a betting man , those are really good odds for Saints to finish bottom , but as a Saints fan would you bet against them ?
Generally I don't, but we became so bad under Stubbs that Hearts to beat us by three or more goals was a gift at the odds I got!

7 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Could not bet on Saints to go down never. Would bet Hibs to beat us on accumulator if Hibs are a good price though. 

8 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

At the moment Dundee are not showing any signs of turning the corner, so I wouldn't be putting any money on Saints to go down.

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

At the moment Dundee are not showing any signs of turning the corner, so I wouldn't be putting any money on Saints to go down.

Dundee will improve eventually , and so will we.  As things stand I don't think Dundee , ourselves or Hamilton will pick up too many points between now  and January. It will then be down to GLS to provide the funding to keep us up !

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Rangers still 8/1 to win League......

Sound to me...................

I cant bet against Saints ever, surprised that some one here can take joy- well apart from the Virtual Fans

Odds of 9/4 were just too good , and before I knew it I had put £40 on and pressed the bet button , so disappointed myself , its just this online betting , it make it so easy , 

2 hours ago, billyg said:

Dundee will improve eventually , and so will we.  As things stand I don't think Dundee , ourselves or Hamilton will pick up too many points between now  and January. It will then be down to GLS to provide the funding to keep us up !

if Hamilton beat Dundee on Saturday it really does set it up for a two horse race at the bottom. 

13 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I remember having us down on an acca when we drew 0-0 with Peterhead (before that 6-1 win up at their ground).

Very rare I bet on us to win. TBH I avoid putting us on most bets, even to lose. 

That sounds about right. 

7 hours ago, billyg said:

My worry is that there already has been plenty of funding provided.

A 28 man squad, the infamous 75k transfer fee, huge number of loans from England, change of manager and coaching team on long contracts...we seem to be running way over budget.