Ban Hamilton, their crap pitch, or both.

Kemp

I see that out of 4 home games and 1 away game, the Accies have only won once on a plastic pitch and we all know who that was against  :(

Seem to me the Accies should get a grass pitch since they are showing they are shite on plastic (unless they are playing us)   :rolleyes:

Guest TPAFKATS

Try watching on your sofa, much more comfortable.default_tongue.png

Ooft
[emoji6] ST holder for years as is my son & 3 year old granddaughter.......you at the game yesterday? [emoji469]
It is still dire watching teams plays on a plastic pitch
Wwwwwwwooooooossshhhh!!!!!!!!

On 9/25/2018 at 8:29 AM, whydowebother said:

Agreed

Bowls is an example, they play on grass & artificial surfaces, they recognise that as two different games.

ETA : Apparently not, I stand corrected. Cheers Cockles

Awful regardless of what generation the artificial pitches are.

I am unaware of anyone playing bowls on artificial grass but that would be very cool to see.

Indoor bowls is not played on an artificial surface at all. It is played on a very real carpet.

I happen to be absolutely shite on both surfaces so I know what I am talking about. :D

ETA. 13 seconds of research suggests that some clubs do apparently play outdoors on artificial grass. Bugger me!

Edited by oaksoft

I am unaware of anyone playing bowls on artificial grass but that would be very cool to see.
Indoor bowls is not played on an artificial surface at all. It is played on a very real carpet.
I happen to be absolutely shite on both surfaces so I know what I am talking about. [emoji3]
ETA. 13 seconds of research suggests that some clubs do apparently play outdoors on artificial grass. Bugger me!

I’ll be honest , I just assumed outdoor was always grass.

http://www.dalessports.co.uk/outdoorbowls.html

7 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

If you had read my reply to whybother on page 1 it would have saved you 13 seconds of your precious time emoji14.png

I would rather have spent those 13 seconds writing my own opinions than wasting them reading yours. :D

Edited by oaksoft