Dean Lyness

billyg

I know it's covered in speculation , but this is now confirmed. Goalkeeper , 27 y/o , ex Hearts , Blackpool. He wasn't a free agent , can we sign 'keepers outside the window if we don't have a fit back-up ? More interesting question is , would a player uproot from English non-league during the season to be a sub up here ?

3 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Another keeper wouldn't be top of my list of priorities. OK had said we had too big a squad already with 28 players. Wonder if we'll cancel the loan agreement with Aberdeen for Rogers?

Are loan deals not time specific?I don't think you can cancel them.

6 hours ago, aldo_j said:

Pretty sure Lyness is a free agent. Was on trial at Aberdeen and St Johnstone across the summer. 

His contract with Nuneaton ran out in June.

Short term ""emergency" loans didn't exist in the premiership in recent years, and they no longer exist in the championship etc.

Guest TPAFKATS
Another keeper wouldn't be top of my list of priorities. OK had said we had too big a squad already with 28 players. Wonder if we'll cancel the loan agreement with Aberdeen for Rogers?
You think we have adequate cover for Samson given Rogers is out with a long term injury?

• 1 month later...