Injuries

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Lady fate has it in for us this season Magennis is a huge blow making a weak midfield weaker.. 

On the plus side,  at least with the break coming up we'll have nearly 4 weeks without a league game to get our injured players back to fitness. 

The break is definitely coming at a good time for a few reasons. 

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Only crumb of comfort there is its a lot less likely we'll get offers for Kyle until he's proved fit. Then again with two games late January its still squeaky bum time if he gets on in either or both of those games.

A kick in the guts when we’re down. Crap news for the players and club. Kyle’s been unlucky with his injury record in his young career to date. Looks like he’s made of strong stuff though and will hopefully bounce back stronger and the same for Danny. Two players that always give 100% effort. Suppose we need to suck it up and make the best of the situation.
Anybuddie got some good news about St Mirren?

A kick in the guts when we’re down. Crap news for the players and club. Kyle’s been unlucky with his injury record in his young career to date. Looks like he’s made of strong stuff though and will hopefully bounce back stronger and the same for Danny. Two players that always give 100% effort. Suppose we need to suck it up and make the best of the situation.
Think Kyle will be missed much more than Mullen. Tries hard Mullen but that's about it. But Kyle is a superb player. It's the news we didn't want to hear but knew it was coming.

6 hours ago, Ethan said:

There goes trying to move Mullen in the transfer window

He was going nowhere anyway, I know you and a few others have it in for Danny but can you really say you’ve seen us playing to his strengths once this year (or any of our strikers)? 

Only time I can think of is on Matchday 1 and he notched up a double.

13 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
13 hours ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Think Kyle will be missed much more than Mullen. Tries hard Mullen but that's about it. But Kyle is a superb player. It's the news we didn't want to hear but knew it was coming.

Sad news indeed for Kyle and he will be a miss but as has been said it's a worry he seems to be so injury prone.

As for Mullen I'm not sure if we'll see him again. Strikers inbound in January.

Edited by Jack the lad

7 hours ago, turrabuddie said:
14 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:
What’s the latest on Cooke? We only have Jackson and Smith left “up front”.

And Jamieson ?

Jamieson hasn’t been on the bench since the 6th October. Unless there’s an injury I don’t know of, this tells me Oran doesn’t regard him as ready for first team action yet.

8 hours ago, W6Saint said:

He was going nowhere anyway, I know you and a few others have it in for Danny but can you really say you’ve seen us playing to his strengths once this year (or any of our strikers)? 

Only time I can think of is on Matchday 1 and he notched up a double.

As you say, Perhaps a tad unfair. I thought Mullen played his best football up to Decmber last year. Lol