MacPherson

MacKenzie

Magennis

Mullen

Hodson

Kellerman

Jaimieson

Rodgers

That is an extraordinary list but Ferdinand isn't injured and apparently Mullen and someone else is back in training.

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Any injury updates  - do we have almost an entire team unifit?     :-

Ferdinand

Cooke

MacPherson

MacKenzie

Magennis

Mullen

Hodson

Kellerman

Jaimieson

Rodgers

McPherson and Mullen are back in full training according to Oran at the press conference we have 20 fit players. 

51 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

McPherson and Mullen are back in full training according to Oran at the press conference we have 20 fit players. 

Great, we have cover for Jackson . . . . . . .

I am counting 19 but maybe he is counting someone we don't know yet . . .

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, munoz said:

Looks like Lee Hodson has played his last game for us according to the press. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3877191/rangers-lee-hodson-unlikely-play-st-mirren-again-ankle-injury/

I wonder if the loan agreement will be terminated or if he will be still registered with us.  If he will be not playing the rest of the season, would be good to know that we have freed up a wage and the signing of Corbu now fills that gap.

Edited by kevo_smfc

2 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

I wonder if the loan agreement will be terminated or if he will be still registered with us.  If he will be not playing the rest of the season, would be good to know that we have freed up a wage and the signing of Corbu now fills that gap.

Although he got some criticism from certain people, I thought his efforts for us couldn't be faulted. 

On 2/14/2019 at 9:12 AM, kevo_smfc said:

Press reports säy that Hodson has returned to Ibrox for treatment and rehabilitation and will miss the rest of the season. 

Edited by St.Ricky

3 hours ago, spankin_panda said:

Any update on Kyle M?

Would be great to have him back and even better if we can have him back and remain injury free.

He is still a bit away from action I believe . . . but when he is back we want him fully fit and no reoccurrences for the remainder of the season.  :cheers

11 minutes ago, elvis said:

Is he not back in training obviously not match fit so will need a few reserve games to get up to speed. 

He is and he was a few weeks back - but still no action in reserve games. So training will be pushing him on and ready for matches.

Just hope he is not back before he is fully over his hassles.... we need something big out of him from when he is back.