Injuries

2 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
6 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:
Note to self...
Be sure to use emojis in future so that people with no sense of humour know that you’re only joking. 

I missed that joke too, not because of a lack of sense of humour, just too old and thick ...

Let me clarify. The intent of my post was to be a humorous response to the question. Perhaps that wasn’t clear, because I’m old and thick too!

That said, I strongly suspect that in the fullness of time, the boy will indeed be found to be pish. But that wasn’t the main thrust of my post. He hasn’t had a proper opportunity yet to fully prove his pishness. 

21 hours ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Cousin was speaking to my brother in law in gym says Kyle has bad limp at present. Not having much luck injury wise

Kyle should be back in contention for a 1st team place in 2 weeks.

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

With the plethora of back room staff you would think it would be one of their responsibilities to give a weekly injury UPDATE status to the support. I mean most organised clubs do.

Oran gives a weekly update in any interviews I’ve watched on Buddievision. 

Not really his fault that the papers don’t report it.

37 minutes ago, antrin said:

Aye, but....

….is Buddievision accessible for the general public?

Or only for people ITK and willing to pay?

It's in the PDE also, and Div usually reports the Buddievision stuff on his Twitter feed.

So yes, perfectly accessible to the general public, unless one is wishing to behave like an arse.

Also, Buddievision is readily available to general public, just like Twitter and the PDE. 

However,all involve some financial outlay to access them.:)

Edited by FTOF

7 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

I was hoping the cousin was wrong about magennis injury. Happy if Oran is saying he is a couple of weeks away from fitness as he would make a difference in the run in

The caveat is so long as he continues to progress and not regress.

For the lads sake and for OURS, here's hoping he is back and fully fit very soon indeed.

Ferdinand should be available too - but will he be selected?

• 1 month later...

Tansey was back in a bounce game today (As far as I know) I think earlier someone was having a pop at signing him because he was injury prone...

If he is back, fit and playing like he did a few weeks back, he will be a real leader in the middle of the park for us in the run in - please stay fit!

With Magennis back and now big MacK too, there is a real bit of very positive competition for the 1st 11 jerseys and a much stronger bench.

Here's hoping we go on our best run all season for 6 or 7 games . . .  :turtle

Edited by Sweeper07