Aberdeen v St. Mirren 6th October 2018

40 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Sadly another defeat, hope Dundee get pumped.

Tick tock..............my puppet will be along very soon..................:lol:

See below.......................:hammer

You called that too well. Either PRicky's one of your aliases or he's far too predictable. I'm going for...…………………………………….

Edited by stlucifer

On 9/27/2018 at 7:52 AM, Gordon Urquhart said:

Crazy pricing. Factor in travel costs and its almost as if they don't want us to attend.

Right FECKING RANT. I started making preparations for this game weeks ago. Travel arrangements sorted etc. All I need is a matchday ticket. Normally my mate picks them up from the ticket office as I stay 70 odd miles from the ground. I've stopped ordering them online because they charge an extra £2.50 a ticket to cover admin and postage. My mate is off on Holiday so he isn't going to Aberdeen. No probs I think, I'll pick one when I'm at the Hibs Game. I turn up early and attend at the ticket office only to be told they don't go on sale till Monday. 

WTF. That is just piss poor customer service. Pay an extra £2.50 a ticket or travel 140 miles to earn the privelage to travel another 300 miles to see your team.  I was told The tickets were apparently locked in the safe and a club executive had made the decision not to make them available till Monday. 

NOT IMPRESSED

6 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Right FECKING RANT. I started making preparations for this game weeks ago. Travel arrangements sorted etc. All I need is a matchday ticket. Normally my mate picks them up from the ticket office as I stay 70 odd miles from the ground. I've stopped ordering them online because they charge an extra £2.50 a ticket to cover admin and postage. My mate is off on Holiday so he isn't going to Aberdeen. No probs I think, I'll pick one when I'm at the Hibs Game. I turn up early and attend at the ticket office only to be told they don't go on sale till Monday. 

WTF. That is just piss poor customer service. Pay an extra £2.50 a ticket or travel 140 miles to earn the privelage to travel another 300 miles to see your team.  I was told The tickets were apparently locked in the safe and a club executive had made the decision not to make them available till Monday. 

NOT IMPRESSED

Had the same carry on last year. I went into the reception and asked to speak with Tony. Waited around 15min only to be told he was too busy. The club seem to think everyone lives local. There are a good few of us who don't stay local. 

I won't make it to this game. On the ticket front,  I paid at the gate when we played Aberdeen earlier this season. I am another fan who doesn't  live locally.  I like the system that Hibs have brought in for Away Games Season  Tickets.  On to the game.  Any improvement on our performance there in the league cup will be welcome.  We were blown away in the first half. 

On 9/27/2018 at 7:52 AM, Gordon Urquhart said:

Crazy pricing. Factor in travel costs and its almost as if they dont want us to attend.

Aberdeen may not want us there, but our team need us there. 

Take the Court Bar bus.

Leaves at 9am arrives in Stonehaven around 11.30am, lovely town.

A couple of hours relaxing there then onto the game.

Good crowd on the bus.

Non members £12 for the bus.

Back in Paisley between 8 and 8.30pm.

A good day out.

10 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

NOT IMPRESSED

Pay at the gate in Aberdeen.

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Makes economic sense. 

To be fair.... I do like clubs to make an effort for wheelchair users. 

Indeed. 

St Mirren cater superbly now for users in the Main Stand. As they did also at Love Street at the rear of the Family Stand. 

20 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Assuming Hammill is match fit, I'd thrown him straight in  and give Smith a rest.

Since I created this formation I would actually play MacPherson right mid rather than Edwards, I couldn't be bothered changing it.

lineup.png.9ac091ec16b9a10533945f9e40c20093.png

Having choices to make is a serious step forward. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Kirkpatrick is fit again and could also play right mid.

Yet more choice EAB.  Life is beginning to look distinctly brighter. 

Then again that light at the end of the tunnel may be the proverbial train rushing towards us. 

I prefer to look on the bright side.