Aberdeen v St. Mirren 6th October 2018

46 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Anyhow, Saturdays game...............

Please don't lose an early goal, or three.

At least give the team and support something to look forward to in the 2nd half.

Predictions.....................I'll no bother. 

We are always good in the second half. 

Really hope that we are up for this one and that we don't wait until after the interval to begin to play...

Last time GMS ran the show and Coulson was pi*h...  Defence is better recently for us though.  (Note to defence and midfield Kick GMS at every opportunity)

So far Saints scoring goals has been difficult to say the least... but I think Jackson, Hammill and Jaimeson could help to change that. (Starting this weekend would be great)

Aberdeen are usually tight defensively (as well as otherwise) BUT they are not kicking on yet as we would normally expect... If we were to win (very difficult I know... but we would be just 3 points behind them)

I am going for Aberdeen  1  v 2  St. Mirren

0   v   0  at half time ;   Baird to score from a corner or freekick and then Jackson to grab his 1st for us; then a late consolation for them..

It is possible come on Oran get them fired up from the off please !

31 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Really hope that we are up for this one and that we don't wait until after the interval to begin to play...

Last time GMS ran the show and Coulson was pi*h...  Defence is better recently for us though.  (Note to defence and midfield Kick GMS at every opportunity)

So far Saints scoring goals has been difficult to say the least... but I think Jackson, Hammill and Jaimeson could help to change that. (Starting this weekend would be great)

Aberdeen are usually tight defensively (as well as otherwise) BUT they are not kicking on yet as we would normally expect... If we were to win (very difficult I know... but we would be just 3 points behind them)

I am going for Aberdeen  1  v 2  St. Mirren

0   v   0  at half time ;   Baird to score from a corner or freekick and then Jackson to grab his 1st for us; then a late consolation for them..

It is possible come on Oran get them fired up from the off please !

Good analysis and I would love to see your predictions come true. 

6 minutes ago, Hambud said:
20 hours ago, DougJamie said:
I thought we had moved on from that :wacko:
Maybe I am helpmabob reincarnated
Incidently whatever happened to him ??

Think Shull getting out the sin bin might have had something to do with it.

Shull was out the sin bin ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, gullablerus

Aberdeen 2-0 Saints. While we are playing better it will take time for Oran's team to start picking up points, not his fault. We haven't scored a goal for ourselves since opening day and I don't see that changing in a tough away trip. GMS will pull out some magic as usual. The one difference from last time is we shouldn't be anywhere near as shite. 2nd half 0-0 as usual.

11 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Aberdeen 2-0 Saints. While we are playing better it will take time for Oran's team to start picking up points, not his fault. We haven't scored a goal for ourselves since opening day and I don't see that changing in a tough away trip. GMS will pull out some magic as usual. The one difference from last time is we shouldn't be anywhere near as shite. 2nd half 0-0 as usual.

Fair shout but, naturally,  I hope we can do better. 

Who knows.. The turnaround into winning ways has to start sometime.  (Doesn't it?) 

On Wednesday, October 03, 2018 at 5:12 PM, faraway saint said:

Anyhow, Saturdays game...............

Please don't lose an early goal, or three.

At least give the team and support something to look forward to in the 2nd half.

Predictions.....................I'll no bother. 

Having been to your second game and freebie of the season you'll give us your expert rundown on the afternoons proceedings and player performances.

Hell I can't wait.^_^

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Aberdeen's McKenna banned for two games, so will miss the game.

Although he was missing the last time too and it didn't appear to aid us.<_<

Banned for a challenge the referee did not even class a foul whilst other players get reds overturned after kicking people off the ball. All very odd.