Aberdeen v St. Mirren 6th October 2018

1 hour ago, guinness said:

Banned for a challenge the referee did not even class a foul whilst other players get reds overturned after kicking people off the ball. All very odd.

Strange one indeed.  Even stranger when another kick off the Ball in another game goes completely unpunished. 

1 hour ago, guinness said:

Banned for a challenge the referee did not even class a foul whilst other players get reds overturned after kicking people off the ball. All very odd.

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Strange one indeed.  Even stranger when another kick off the Ball in another game goes completely unpunished. 

Deary me, repeating a post, WTF! :1eye

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Aberdeen are not on any decent run of form.

Only won 1 from 3 at home.

Unfortunately our away form is shit, but can only get better, can't it? 

We're 8/1, generous or realistic? 

We were 9/1 on Monday.

I have a feeling we might take something from this game.

12 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I'm off Sunday now so look forward to watching the full game on buddie vision with a bacon roll and cup of tea. The joys of like. 

Does IOB count as overseas???

careful 't internet police are watching you..!

back to the match.... I know several posters are suggesting/hoping/praying that Cammy Smith starts, but with his poor form, and two quality additions upfront i fear those 'Cammy Clammers' will be disappointed tomorrow.

for all his histryonics in the Stubbs weeks he just simply doesnt look like the player of last season, hence Oran subbing him. Theres no way Jackson & Hammill wont start, and guessing Magennis isnt fit yet. Theres Flynn, Edwards, Willock, McPherson and possibly Kirkpatrick all natural picks to support those front two. 

If Magennis is fit, Smith might not even make the bench???

Edited by Lord Pityme

14 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Does IOB count as overseas???

careful 't internet police are watching you..!

back to the match.... I know several posters are suggesting/hoping/praying that Cammy Smith starts, but with his poor form, and two quality additions upfront i fear those 'Cammy Clammers' will be disappointed tomorrow.

for all his histryonics in the Stubbs weeks he just simply doesnt look like the player of last season, hence Oran subbing him. Theres no way Jackson & Hammill wont start, and guessing Magennis isnt fit yet. Theres Flynn, Edwards, Willock, McPherson and possibly Kirkpatrick all natural picks to support those front two. 

If Magennis is fit, Smith might not even make the bench???

You can watch the full match the next day on buddie vision or highlights it's all legal you just need to subscribe mate. 

On 10/2/2018 at 8:45 PM, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Assuming Hammill is match fit, I'd thrown him straight in  and give Smith a rest.

Since I created this formation I would actually play MacPherson right mid rather than Edwards, I couldn't be bothered changing it.

lineup.png.9ac091ec16b9a10533945f9e40c20093.png

Yes know what you mean, only I couldn't be bothered reading it  :D

16 minutes ago, renfrew said:

I just hope that a Saint player can actually score for the 1st time in 7 away games this season, to bring some joy to the traveling buds  :rolleyes:

And super joy to me as I sit in my cab, probably somewhere on the Paisley Road West.

I remember a few seasons back when we were on a long pointless run we had Aberdeen at home in a midweek game. There was a feeling we could get something from that game and we did. Tomorrow has that same feeling about it for me. Would take a point all day long and think we can.

23 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Aberdeen 2-0 Saints. While we are playing better it will take time for Oran's team to start picking up points, not his fault. We haven't scored a goal for ourselves since opening day and I don't see that changing in a tough away trip. GMS will pull out some magic as usual. The one difference from last time is we shouldn't be anywhere near as shite. 2nd half 0-0 as usual.

GMS will pull out some magic if you allow him

He isn't the bravest and i hope to see him pull out challenges

A narrow defeat i see as like many others i don't see us scoring again