Aberdeen v St. Mirren 6th October 2018

1 hour ago, windae cleaner said:

GMS will pull out some magic if you allow him

He isn't the bravest and i hope to see him pull out challenges

A narrow defeat i see as like many others i don't see us scoring again

Right now,  the harder to beat we are the better. 

When you're smiling,  when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you. 
The journey begins. See you all in Aberdeen.

Breakfast in Edinburgh, brunch in Dundee. Lunch in Aberdeen, Aperitifs in the Pittodrie bar.

Main event 3pm. COYS.

Apres match celebration back in NB for 11pm.

Hope we're all smiling by then.

9 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

The journey begins. See you all in Aberdeen.

Breakfast in Edinburgh, brunch in Dundee. Lunch in Aberdeen, Aperitifs in the Pittodrie bar.

Main event 3pm. COYS.

Apres match celebration back in NB for 11pm.

Hope we're all smiling by then.

I'll be leaving at 11, arrive about 12, some lunch, drinks, try to convince Aberdeen supporters (and myself) we can give them a game.

There's always shocks in football, not too many at 15/2 (Current odds on Bet 365) :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:
10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
I'll be leaving at 11, arrive about 12, some lunch, drinks, try to convince Aberdeen supporters (and myself) we can give them a game.
There's always shocks in football, not too many at 15/2 (Current odds on Bet 365) :rolleyes:

What's the bet on 365 of us turning up today.

You can count, let us know. :wink:

Aberdeen only have 1 win in their last 5 league games and are scoring less than a goal a game on average in the league as well. I believe we are steadily improving under Oran Kearney and his signings show some promise of being the type of players we should have been after in the summer - 4 or 5 decent seasoned pros with experience at a decent level. I think we have to allow those players a month or so to get match fit after being without clubs and some settling in time to get to know the rest of the squad. I think it will be the end of this month before we hit our stride. My prediction today is a tighter game; Aberdeen 2 - St Mirren 1 and Gary Mackay Steven or Niall McGinn in Rob McLean's team of the week and Brock-Madsen to go another week without having a shot on or off target (he may not be picked).

5 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Aberdeen only have 1 win in their last 5 league games and are scoring less than a goal a game on average in the league as well. I believe we are steadily improving under Oran Kearney and his signings show some promise of being the type of players we should have been after in the summer - 4 or 5 decent seasoned pros with experience at a decent level. I think we have to allow those players a month or so to get match fit after being without clubs and some settling in time to get to know the rest of the squad. I think it will be the end of this month before we hit our stride. My prediction today is a tighter game; Aberdeen 2 - St Mirren 1 and Gary Mackay Steven or Niall McGinn in Rob McLean's team of the week and Brock-Madsen to go another week without having a shot on or off target (he may not be picked).

Could be a very long time if ever before BM scores for us.:ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Did someone not say Madsen had gone back to Birmingham?

17 hours ago, Langbank said:

We have won as many tin pots as that prick has won in  last 5 years with a fraction of the budget. Just hope the players see this and inspire them to kick ass

58 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Still listed in our first team squad on the official site, and no news on the official site that he has returned to Birmingham. Last featured 2 weeks ago as a sub in the game at Hamilton.

To be fair there is never much news on the official site .

Edited by elvis