Aberdeen v St. Mirren 6th October 2018

1 minute ago, paul torfason said:

agree with everything billy says,absolutely horrendous performance,and believe me Aberdeen ain't playing well,we simply shit..not one Player even getting 3/10...defence everywhere and not putting tackle in.midfield,don't think we got one,wee lassies do better,and up front ,don't no why they on park as ball never anywhere near them,very grim and don't get satisfaction saying this

Come on - don't mince your words - just say what you really feel!!B)

7 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

On the plus side (through black and white tinted glasses) Jackson looks a player. And hungry.
Edwards too. McPherson fits in well but is young and prone to the odd silly mistake. But I don't think this side would lose 3-0 to Hamilton...

Edwards is absolutely shite.

On paper we have a better squad of players than this. These guys should be able to get organised to at least compete against teams like Aberdeen. Something still not right behind the scenes.

I don’t actually think we do have a better squad than results suggest, to be honest.

Who in our squad would get a game for anyone else in the league?

That’s your litmus test right there unfortunately.

We need to hang in there until Jan and hope the incoming reinforcements can get us into the playoff place.

4 minutes ago, DLBud said:

I don’t actually think we do have a better squad than results suggest, to be honest.

Who in our squad would get a game for anyone else in the league?

That’s your litmus test right there unfortunately.

We need to hang in there until Jan and hope the incoming reinforcements can get us into the playoff place.

Nonsense, its a squad of experienced players, some of them with a good level of ability. They should be able to be competitive. Certainly been 10th and 12th is where we will finish in the table, but we should not be sunk by half time as keeps happening.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Nonsense, its a squad of experienced players, some of them with a good level of ability. They should be able to be competitive. Certainly been 10th and 12th is where we will finish in the table, but we should not be sunk by half time as keeps happening.

I share this view.  Not at the game today so cannot comment on that but the reality is that,  at best,  we are bottom 4 potentially this zeason