Aberdeen v St. Mirren 6th October 2018

It's already apparent that there are three teams, ourselves, Dundee and Accies, who are significantly worse than the other teams in the league. It's going to be a minileague that we need to finish top off. Next three games gives us chances of points though with two out of three at home.

Away form is brutal though.

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Our losses to Livvy and Hamilton have been the worrying results for me

Livi are a lot better than you think... We were naïve against Hamilton on that park... it 'll be different next time around I hope. The other issue is if Dundee get rid of McCann

Apart from our own display at Todders, the rest of the results (bar Livi dropping points at Motherwell) were pretty kind.

I am prepared to give Kearney time to sort things out, on the basis that he inherited a dire squad situation: Edwards and Hodson were the best of the loan signings and still look questionable. Kearney's signings so far have been alright given it is hard to get decent signings in on our budget after the window has closed, with 3/4 of his signings he has probably managed to add improvements to the squad - if only his predecessor had a similar ratio! Can't be too long until Eckersley gets in contention for a place in the first team set up, although he'll need a few weeks to get up to speed. McGinn being subbed for Smith seemed strange.

4-0 last time and game over after 20 minutes, 4-1 today and game over after 30 minutes... told Wendy we are improving!

4 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

It was Brian Irvine saying 4-0 or 4-1 on the TV.

He sounds as vacant as he looks. A real heavyweight intellect.  :1eye

I might be interested in his betting tips, going forward, though.  :whistle

Thank fcuk I'm at most of the away games. I'd lose the will to live if I had to listen to that kind of commentary every other week. 

9 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

As i said before, cant see us getting any points before we play rangers again. Board got a lot to answer for.

Look at the fixtures, can't see Dundee or Accies getting many points either. 

Three team minileague where the aim is to not be the shitiest. Or, for that matter, the second shitiest.

(I know Motherwell are down there as well but they should have enough about them to start moving up the league).

13 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Look at the fixtures, can't see Dundee or Accies getting many points either. 

Three team minileague where the aim is to not be the shitiest. Or, for that matter, the second shitiest.

(I know Motherwell are down there as well but they should have enough about them to start moving up the league).

Motherwell don't show signs of being far clear of us by November, Robinson has already been suggesting the fans owe the team a bit more support. The pressure will begin to mount if they are only 1 or 2 points clear of us in a few games time when we are conceding 2 goals a game and hardly ever scoring.