Aberdeen v St. Mirren 6th October 2018

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

There's plenty of terms that could be used but on Saturday we disappeared after the first goal went in.

I actually said to one of the group I was with around the 30 minute mark we could well get a draw if we can get to half time still at 0-0.

We create next to nothing going forward, can't compete in midfield and we are powder puff in defence. 

Confidence will be low we need a bit of luck, anything to change the mood and quick. 

A win can change thing's - how this is achieved looks to be the problem at present. A change of formation and team are the obvious answers, but we've chopped and changed the team most of the season to no great success. 

As you said , we need a break and possibly a bit of luck.

21 minutes ago, munoz said:

A win can change thing's - how this is achieved looks to be the problem at present. A change of formation and team are the obvious answers, but we've chopped and changed the team most of the season to no great success. 

What we need to do is work a lot harder

The harder you work the luckier you become

Livi are an example of this

We chuck it once we go behind and been hiding with excuses being made what happened in the summer

Lot of them start growing a pair it's the only way to get out of this

3 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

What we need to do is work a lot harder

The harder you work the luckier you become

Livi are an example of this

We chuck it once we go behind and been hiding with excuses being made what happened in the summer

Lot of them start growing a pair it's the only way to get out of this

As do many fans. <_<

1 hour ago, munoz said:

For whatever reason we are a dffrent beast at home. Results will be picked up at home hopfully keeping us in the pack till the January clear out. 

23 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

For whatever reason we are a dffrent beast at home. Results will be picked up at home hopfully keeping us in the pack till the January clear out. 

I hear you IOBs however

Away from home we have scored 2 conceded 13 in 4 straight loses, there just does not seem to be a plan. I am not buying into this players from last season not good enough. Again, Livi , Its obvious they have a plan, fight as one and from that confidence has grown.

We have a real opportunity this season, in that Fakes are utter crap ( that first half v Tic yesterday was a disgrace) Hamilton are utter crap bar fluking a win v Well and turning us over and of course Dundee, who just cant get a break................... Fakes have now lost 4 on bounce , and somehow averaging 0.5 points a game we find ourselve in touching distance from 8th...... 

I reckon there will be at least a 15 point gap from 7th to 8th this season. And I also reckon 33 points will keep us up, so we have to have a plan in our next 4 games............  

I am sure Oran has a plan however its compromised by the 11 diddies Stubbs signed, and Stubbs still has a better record than Oran. I am just hoping this is Jack Ross scenerio part 2.....

But bar parking the bus v Celtic and a spirited 45 v Hibs we are fecking miles of the pace.................... if we fold like a pack of cards against our relegation rivals , get your sunglasses out for a trip to Arbroath next year

Telling u now - Fakes, Well, Dundee, Accies and Us are in a mini League , they other 7 teams are on a different planet

Edited by DougJamie

On 10/6/2018 at 4:20 PM, DougJamie said:
On 10/6/2018 at 4:04 PM, faraway saint said:

What a carry on, forced to go back out and watch the 2nd half, ffs! 

Ok you have our permission never to watch Saints again. Follow Accies and we might stay up:P

Please and there are a few others who you might like to take with you ............... pretty please :P