Aberdeen v St. Mirren 6th October 2018

Just now, Gordon Urquhart said:

This season could get embarrassing. Only St Mirren could do this. 

I said at the start of the season we would go down with the lowest points total ever .Just when you think things are looking a bit better another boot in the stones is produced.

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

HT 3-0

Looks like yet another paddling. Feel for any buds making that journey up.

Still green shoots under Oran or...?

TBF we are mince , but it's not really his doing. He gets a window , if we don't improve after that  he'll be back in the classroom !

Did any one expect anything else ? You kind of hope but up there we have a horrendous record not just on recent times. Home form is the all important one I still have faith we can scrape by. 
I predicted 3-1 loss so still possible. As we entered the ground I told my son I had no expectation in achieving a result, I just wanted to see us score a goal.
Fingers crossed

agree with everything billy says,absolutely horrendous performance,and believe me Aberdeen ain't playing well,we simply shit..not one Player even getting 3/10...defence everywhere and not putting tackle in.midfield,don't think we got one,wee lassies do better,and up front ,don't no why they on park as ball never anywhere near them,very grim and don't get satisfaction saying this