Welcome Simeon Jackson

Hope there's some truth in this. Has played at a decent level and, more importantly, shares a birthday with me though a few years apart. he was born in the year we last won the Scottish Cup. A sure fire winner! Who needs scouts when my methods are infallible?  :lol:

Edited by stlucifer

Saw Simeon at Wembley scoring a last minute goal for my local side (Gillingham) to win the play off final to get into League 1 about 10 years ago. Was a striker on the up, then and by far the most exciting player at the club.  He must be nearing the end of his career now, but if he still has an eye for goal then he could be a great acquisition.

57 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Hope there's some truth in this. Has played at a decent level and, more importantly, shares a birthday with me though a few years apart. he was born in the year we last won the Scottish Cup. A sure fire winner! Who needs scouts when my methods are infallible?  :lol:

He shares the same birthday as me as well, was born on my 18th birthday, the same day we beat Aberdeen 1-0 at Pittodrie thanks to a rare Tommy Wilson goal.

• 1 month later...