Tickets

Crag

Is it just me, or is the ticket purchasing experience on the official Saints website a bit of an excruciating and frustrating experience?

I've never had such an infuriating time trying to buy tickets for something, including Prince at the Millennium Dome, which I didn't even get tickets for. 

POR QUE!!

It’s a deliberate ploy to ensure only those who ‘really’ wish to attend buy tickets.

Should be sold out soon though as apparently according to one of our posters on here we will sell out all home stands to season ticket holders.

Snap them up quick, the online ticket system is flawless [emoji23]

4 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

It’s a deliberate ploy to ensure only those who ‘really’ wish to attend buy tickets.

Should be sold out soon though as apparently according to one of our posters on here we will sell out all home stands to season ticket holders.

Snap them up quick, the online ticket system is flawless emoji23.png

Gawd, they really hook you in and scythe you down.

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Been a lot of complaints on here almost every home game the system is rank. Are you using Apple that seems to be the biggest problem.  They sell tickets at the game. 

Yes, I'm a legit Apple bitch. I have an old windows laptop that I can dig out. 

Yass

35 minutes ago, Crag said:

Is it just me, or is the ticket purchasing experience on the official Saints website a bit of an excruciating and frustrating experience?

I've never had such an infuriating time trying to buy tickets for something, including Prince at the Millennium Dome, which I didn't even get tickets for. 

POR QUE!!

You're not alone. A number of people have complained about it. I find it easier to telephone the Ticket Office.  Pity as our attendances are substantially well up for the 3rd season in a row.

27 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

You're not alone. A number of people have complained about it. I find it easier to telephone the Ticket Office.  Pity as our attendances are substantially well up for the 3rd season in a row.

Several times I have made it all the way through to the last page only before checkout only for it to tell me the tickets I were about to purchase were no longer available. 

GAAAH!

Anyway, I have my ticket.

Going solo, ladz.

1 hour ago, rabuddies said:

Never had a problem until recently.  It worked on Firefox, Chrome and Edge but now I have to run Internet Explorer 11 to see the seating plan.  Only need to use it for cup game but it's getting to be a bit of a pain.   :spud5

...download chrome and buy Saints tickets apparently.

E9693BE7-80BE-4DD3-A57B-C32767BC2269.png

Edited by Crag

6 hours ago, Crag said:

POR QUE!!

I found with Edge I  can't open seating plan.  So have to open setting while still on ticket site (settings, 3 dots top right hand corner) and open with Internet Explorer.  Works for me.