The start to build something is permanent

Words are cheap, he could give the greatest interview of all time, but he will be judged by results not interviews.

Danny Lennon loved this ‘wonderful club’ he really engaged with the fans, open day training with fans in watching getting autographs etc was really a great way to bring everyone together but like any manager, results will determine their fate.

Gordon Scott is on record as saying we are in the ‘entertainment’ business, we have someone ( regrettably ) at the club who believes you’ll need to go to the pictures for entertainment.

All irrelevant really though, interviews/opinions/comments are not what gets 3 points on a Saturday.

I feel positive. and with a saints cv and cap and tie im qualified enough to know the diffrence between a good vibe and a bad vibe and right now were trying harder than ever before i think. Oh and ps i was delighted tonight when simeon jackson pm,d me on instagram to say thanks for the well wishes :)

1 hour ago, Buddieloyal said:

I feel positive. and with a saints cv and cap and tie im qualified enough to know the diffrence between a good vibe and a bad vibe and right now were trying harder than ever before i think. Oh and ps i was delighted tonight when simeon jackson pm,d me on instagram to say thanks for the well wishes :)

Did you enjoy your 15 minutes? :lol: