Stevie Mallan

Actually what pleases me most is that he obviously sees past the struggles that characterized much of his period here and focuses on the final4/5 months of his tenure!

Incredible to think he made one posters Worst 5 Saints list. :rolleyes:

If he & his dad are reading. :thumbsup

Edited by Bud the Baker

Massive talent and one of the best free kick takers we’ve ever had. Remember walking out of Tanadice and Stevie had been slated by quite a few on here for his performance, but I overheard 2 Utd fans raving about him. Sometimes you don’t fully appreciate what you’ve had until it’s gone. Stevie wasn’t always on fire, but won us lot of games with bits of brilliance. Gifted footballer and seems a good lad too. Nice to see him doing well, but hopefully he has a quiet game today. I’m sure he’ll get a good reception either way.

Guest TPAFKATS
Only got in just before kickoff. Did he get any reception from saints fans in warm up?
Dunno but I heard a couple of folk booing him over in West stand, first time the flow of the game took him over there.
Thought that was a bit off.

8 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Dunno but I heard a couple of folk booing him over in West stand, first time the flow of the game took him over there.
Thought that was a bit off.

Think that was in response to a couple of "heavy challenges"?

I'm sure had he been subbed off he would have got a standing ovation.

49 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

A bit better than that but his corner right on to the head of David Gray was pinpoint accurate. 

Can't take the win away from Hibs. Having watched buddie vision highlights of the game you can clearly see see a Hibs player holding two Saints defenders stopping them to make any sort of move to make a challenge.  Interesting to see Sportscene.