St. Mirren Colts v Queens Park Challenge Cup

St.Ricky

Amazing how much heat the subject of Colt's Teams generates.  You could ultimately be right and this provides a route for C and R to have second teams in the leagues in  the event that their First Teams move elsewhere.  Meanwhile this is a game between Our Colts and Queens Park.  Our first team didn't find it easy against them. How will our Colts fare?

I wouldn't encourage this "Colts" pish, it is clearly just a first step to filling up the lower leagues with Rangers and Celtic reserves.

Too true. It’s a cynical ploy to pander to the OF to the detriment of everyone else. They already take around 80% of income generated but want more. The Challenge Cup is now a farce. It should be only for Clubs in Scotland outwith the Premiership.

55 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I'm going to a wedding on Arran are you the same HSS  ? 

Naw mate.....been going to Arran for the last 15 years at the Oct school week.Big crowd of us go and rent a couple of houses in Lamlash.

Where's the wedding?Auchrannie?

20 minutes ago, HSS said:

Naw mate.....been going to Arran for the last 15 years at the Oct school week.Big crowd of us go and rent a couple of houses in Lamlash.

Where's the wedding?Auchrannie?

Lochransa is it called ? In the old castle then the village hall on the Sunday. 

16 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Lochransa is it called ? In the old castle then the village hall on the Sunday. 

Beautiful place where the Deer walk about the streets..The Castle is a brilliant spot for stone skimming!!!Also The Arran Distillery is at Lochranza and is well worth a visit.If you decide to go you must try the Arran Gold.

What Ferry are you getting?

26 minutes ago, HSS said:

Beautiful place where the Deer walk about the streets..The Castle is a brilliant spot for stone skimming!!!Also The Arran Distillery is at Lochranza and is well worth a visit.If you decide to go you must try the Arran Gold.

What Ferry are you getting?

Sunday at lunchtime.  We are going to the night party. 

On 10/6/2018 at 8:55 PM, St.Ricky said:

It is what it is.  I hope the Colts go through and will be there to cheer them on. 

It is what it is because Doncaster is getting away with it. While fans collaborate by endorsing this farcical Cup by attending games nothing will change. The only option fans have of letting their feeling be known is with their feet and wallet. Vive la resistance!

No resistance to sectarian Celtic and Sevco in Scottish Football. 

Most of us collaborate in our beautiful game getting shamed and disgraced by these two vile Clubs. 

Forty Clubs with balls could fix it and remove them. 

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

It is what it is because Doncaster is getting away with it. While fans collaborate by endorsing this farcical Cup by attending games nothing will change. The only option fans have of letting their feeling be known is with their feet and wallet. Vive la resistance!

As I also said,  I like Shull's suggestion about the bottom six in the Premiership being involved. 

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

Sonny.  I will be going to see St Mirren players playing in a competition in which they have been entered. It's a rare opportunity at 3 pm on a Saturday to be able to see our second string playing and I will get to eyeball some of our players who are not in the First Team.  Doesn't mean you or anyone else has to go.  Each of us make our own choices. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

As I also said,  I like Shull's suggestion about the bottom six in the Premiership being involved. 

As much as I agree Colts shouldn't be in the Cup,I disagree about Premier teams being in it.This is a tournament for lower league clubs and should stay that way.