St. Mirren Colts v Queens Park Challenge Cup

St.Ricky

No I was right.  

Lewis Morgan (22) and Stevie Mallan (22) both played for the scotland under 21's last night.

The same rules apply.

er, but the euro 2019 under 21 qualifiers began at the start of LAST season!

They had to be under 21 at the start of LAST season!

For the Challenge Cup you had to be under 21 at the start of THIS season!

So I was right.... you were wrong! [emoji1]

default_1eye.gif

Just have to ask if any of those debating the line up were at the match today. The youngsters did well in a great game. If I wanted to be at all negative it would be that McShane only showed intermittently and Kirkpatrick not very much at all. 
Was at the match. I thought the youngsters did well until fitness/stamina/strength/ experience made the difference.

I was impressed by the youngsters. Breadner looked like a good wee player and the two CH'S looked strong.

I think once we tired our QP got their tails up.

er, but the euro 2019 under 21 qualifiers began at the start of LAST season!

They had to be under 21 at the start of LAST season!

For the Challenge Cup you had to be under 21 at the start of THIS season!

So I was right.... you were wrong! [emoji1]

default_1eye.gif

Stevie Mallan was 21 at the start of last season. NOT under 21

An attendance of 507 at St Mirren Park today.
Range of ages unknown

I know you constantly bang on about price of games but this is one where we really should have slashed the prices . 1000 -1500 snr saints and junior buds cheering the young guns on today would have been a great thing for the team .
Opportunity missed .

7 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Checking the Challenge Cup rules, you had to be under 21 at the start of THIS year.

So Hambud is still wrong!

And Heaton, Willock and King still aren’t eligible!

And the fact that Morgan and Mallan are 22 is still irrelevant! emoji106.png

No you didn’t. You had to be 21.

So in answer to your original question, yes, Stubbs signed at least 4 Colts.

Coulson, Willock, Heaton and Jones. All were 21 or under at the start of this season. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/44637344

No you didn’t. You had to be 21.

So in answer to your original question, yes, Stubbs signed at least 4 Colts.

Coulson, Willock, Heaton and Jones. All were 21 or under at the start of this season. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/44637344

Deary me!

Go away and read the actual rules of the competition! It’s easily found with google.

You had to be UNDER 21 at the start of 2018.

You’ve proved in a previous thread that you’re not very good with numbers.

Please don’t “compound” it! [emoji1]

default_1eye.gif

11 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I know you constantly bang on about price of games but this is one where we really should have slashed the prices . 1000 -1500 snr saints and junior buds cheering the young guns on today would have been a great thing for the team .
Opportunity missed .

Both Clubs should have taken a hit and made Season Tickets valid for both sets of supporters.

Would have encouraged a decent support  to get behind the young lads and give them more experience.

This was never going to be a money making match

1 minute ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Deary me!

Go away and read the actual rules of the competition! It’s easily found with google.

You had to be UNDER 21 at the start of 2018.

You’ve proved in a previous thread that you’re not very good with numbers.

Please don’t “compound” it! emoji1.png

default_1eye.gif

You’ve proved in several other threads that you’re a complete f**king cocksucker but that doesn’t stop you continuing to be so. :lol:

All that other thread did was prove you don’t know what you were talking about. You stated your case. I proved you wrong. You weren’t intelligent enough to understand. I wasn’t about to repeat myself just because you are a dum dum so I dropped out of the debate and did something better with my time.  Probably making a shedload more cash in a highly successful career lending to fund managers. You on the other hand probably went off and cuddled your walloper thinking you had got one over on me. 

Also Heaton and King both played in the Colts game against Kilmarnock. 

Also, why is your google search deemed more relevant than mine?

My article was from just before the season started. I mean the spfl could never be accused of being so inefficient they failed to update their online competition rules could they?

You’ve proved in several other threads that you’re a complete f**king cocksucker but that doesn’t stop you continuing to be so. :lol:
All that other thread did was prove you don’t know what you were talking about. You stated your case. I proved you wrong. You weren’t intelligent enough to understand. I wasn’t about to repeat myself just because you are a dum dum so I dropped out of the debate and did something better with my time.  Probably making a shedload more cash in a highly successful career lending to fund managers. You on the other hand probably went off and cuddled your walloper thinking you had got one over on me. 
Also Heaton and King both played in the Colts game against Kilmarnock. 
Also, why is your google search deemed more relevant than mine?
My article was from just before the season started. I mean the spfl could never be accused of being so inefficient they failed to update their online competition rules could they?

^^^^ verge of tears! [emoji1]

Read the rules you fud!

:1eye