Newco cause another injury by mean of throwing from the crowd (accountability)

I see that todays linesman was hit by an object thrown from the crowd. This seems to be a repetitive scenario its time there fans were held to account for there actions after the young girl was injured at castle greyskull. This also refers back to the chic charnley incident in which a fan was alledgedly banned for life.

1 hour ago, HSS said:

The guy gets caught on camera throwing the coin.He also gets caught celebrating hitting the Linesman.

I wonder if he's handed himself in yet? :lol:

My god the guy behind him is clapping.  ban the two of them for life. Shocking, disgusting and unacceptable.  

7 hours ago, Buddieloyal said:

Sorry if posting in the wrong place offended anyone still navigating as you can tell by the volume of my posts. I,ll become cognitive at some point. 

Some are easily offended unfortunately , even though they themselves manage to post a barrel load of pish in every thread they can find. .

10 hours ago, shull said:

Ban the whole Club, get the cnuts booted out of Scottish Football.

The referee should have abandoned the Match today and Livy given a 3-0 walkover.

There is something in what you write here.  Referees have the right to suspend or abandon games. 

I know this could be open to abuse but might be worth a try for violence from the crowd endangering officials and players. 

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

There is something in what you write here.  Referees have the right to suspend or abandon games. 

I know this could be open to abuse but might be worth a try for violence from the crowd endangering officials and players. 

When you give 3 stands to the low lifes this will always happen..... Match should have been called off as that poor boy had to carry on with a threat of further injury. Disgraceful. SFA grow a pair,  and the Police need to find this pond life and throw them in prison

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

When you give 3 stands to the low lifes this will always happen..... Match should have been called off as that poor boy had to carry on with a threat of further injury. Disgraceful. SFA grow a pair,  and the Police need to find this pond life and throw them in prison

Your final point here is what really bothers me and I am sure it does others too.

The behavior from this mob is specific has become so abhorrent in recent times that it's become both expected and accepted.

Until the authorities (both footballing and state) close down on this then it will continue and in fact, I only see it getting worse. They really are a modern day public disgrace. 

4 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

Your final point here is what really bothers me and I am sure it does others too.

The behavior from this mob is specific has become so abhorrent in recent times that it's become both expected and accepted.

Until the authorities (both footballing and state) close down on this then it will continue and in fact, I only see it getting worse. They really are a modern day public disgrace. 

Agree............ Hmmm I wonder if Rangers will make a public statement. not only about this incident but the disgusting singing with it............

SFA- Clear and simple can either tolerate this or ban it by penalising .............. but they wont of course. They just penalise all the the other clubs whilst the ugly sisters can do what they want

Bloody Disgrace

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Agree............ Hmmm I wonder if Rangers will make a public statement. not only about this incident but the disgusting singing with it............

SFA- Clear and simple can either tolerate this or ban it by penalising .............. but they wont of course. They just penalise all the the other clubs whilst the ugly sisters can do what they want

Bloody Disgrace

I hope the Govan Team do condemn the behaviour of this fan in particular.  The SFA and SPFL are both members organisations.  The members make the rules.  Will they vote for Strict Liability?  Very unlikely.  Will they penalise Livvy for poor stewarding?  Will they penalise our Given Friends and if so,  on what grounds? 

Bloody Disgrace

They get away with it cos folk like you let them get away with it.

You’re an Old Firm apologist

Just in recent times?

Are you having a laugh? [emoji1]

Scottish football had the opportunity to finish the Old Firm 2012.

We blew it.

Yes it’s got worse in recent times with the likes of the green brigade & whatever the blue mob call themselves. The clubs & the police plus their own supporters need to police them too. Until this happens it’s never going to change.

52 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Yes it’s got worse in recent times with the likes of the green brigade & whatever the blue mob call themselves. The clubs & the police plus their own supporters need to police them too. Until this happens it’s never going to change.

The Clubs fecking love it and do nothing to stop the sectarian shite. They sit back and adore the money that flows in.

As for the fans policing it, don't make me laugh, they're too busy tapping their feet to the bigoted tunes.

THE FANS REVEL IN THE GLORY THAT THE SECTARIAN MONEY PAYS FOR.

BOOT THEM BOTH TAE FECK