Game 7 and Saints 10pts behind Livvy

11 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Saints fans only have folding money or credt cards

Could throw my Building Society Savings account book at him I guess:wink:

A bundle of 50s would hurt much. Feel free to throw a few of those bundles my way DJ

(Always helps towards paying the gardener etc) 

2 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Livi's well worked goal on Saturday came from a long high free kick almost from the half way line into the Sevco box.

You need to pay attention to what you're watching.

:1eye

Booting the ball up the pitch as you call it and a well delivered free kick from deep inside rangers half are not one and the same.

Also , when the free kick was cleared , there was a passing move with six touches which carved open Rangers defence.

but then again , you knew that , just couldnt admit it. :double

The point is Livy don't play TIPPY TAPPY SHITE & BORING FOOTBALL.

They dinnae waste their time playing futile passes sideways and backwards for 90 fecking minutes.

They get forward as quick as possible whether it's by hoofing it , long passes and maybe just fast forward short passes.

Simple and effective football.

Booting the ball up the pitch as you call it and a well delivered free kick from deep inside rangers half are not one and the same.

Also , when the free kick was cleared , there was a passing move with six touches which carved open Rangers defence.

but then again , you knew that , just couldnt admit it. default_flipa.gif

“Well delivered” as in they booted a long high free kick into the Sevco penalty area? [emoji1]

And, yeh, it’s great to see a great bit of football...... INSIDE the attacking third of the pitch.

As Jack Charlton always told his players, play all your passes in the opposition danger area.

It’s amazing what you can achieve when don’t pass through midfield.

As I said, we should do the same!

And as I also said, you need to pay attention to what you’re watching!

Love it when someone replies with posts that prove my point! [emoji1]

[emoji12][emoji867]

The point is Livy don't play TIPPY TAPPY SHITE & BORING FOOTBALL.
They dinnae waste their time playing futile passes sideways and backwards for 90 fecking minutes.
They get forward as quick as possible whether it's by hoofing it , long passes and maybe just fast forward short passes.
Simple and effective football.

Indeed.

We should do the same.

“Well delivered” as in they booted a long high free kick into the Sevco penalty area? [emoji1]

And, yeh, it’s great to see a great bit of football...... INSIDE the attacking third of the pitch.

As Jack Charlton always told his players, play all your passes in the opposition danger area.

It’s amazing what you can achieve when don’t pass through midfield.

As I said, we should do the same!

And as I also said, you need to pay attention to what you’re watching!

Love it when someone replies with posts that prove my point! [emoji1]

[emoji12][emoji867]

I’m beginning to agree with others . You are indeed a very silly person . [emoji848]

22 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I’m beginning to agree with others . You are indeed a very silly person . emoji848.png

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I think total prick would be nearer the mark:rolleyes:

Playing the man and losing heavily.

When you see how Livingston are doing with a lesser budget you realise what a mess we are in. No goals in six top flight games and yes whilst I have hope I also will always be a realist and at present we are definitely favourites to go down in 12th. Can Kearney pull off some transfer window magic and offload the garbage he inherited whilst unearthing a gem or two? Maybe ! But at present we look like it will be us and not these other diddy teams we suggest that will take the plunge. I hope I am wrong as if you go down we know only to well how hard it is and the restructuring required.  Relegation to me would be v bad for this club and anyone who wants to swap Playing to good crowds to going back to 1200 at Palmerston can keep it 

Playing the man and losing heavily.

If you consider what I posted playing the man , then you really must be a sensitive wee soul.
As far as I am concerned , I made a point and able to back up part of it with TV pictures seen by many hundreds of thousands .
Your comment brings nothing to the conversation but then , I shouldn’t have been surprised by it.

5 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

If you consider what I posted playing the man , then you really must be a sensitive wee soul.
As far as I am concerned , I made a point and able to back up part of it with TV pictures seen by many hundreds of thousands .
Your comment brings nothing to the conversation but then , I shouldn’t have been surprised by it.

As I was saying. 

1 minute ago, shull said:

Glad you're here. 

Still patiently waiting on you to produce evidence of your accusations of my racism and anti irishness. 

Thanks. They are all on here if you trawl back on the crap threads you start. I dont need to prove your a bigoted fanny. You are one. 

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Thanks. They are all on here if you trawl back on the crap threads you start. I dont need to prove your a bigoted fanny. You are one. 

Yes, you do need to prove it. 

45 minutes ago, shull said:

Yes, you do need to prove it. 

I have its under your disgraceful anti Irish, anti scottish thread in the Sin bin ( surprise surprise)

Sevco - Ulster , Celtic Eire ? So what you saying ? Whats your point?  Man Utd and Liverpool also have massive Irish following ?  Your issue is the Irish ?

As I said, I dont need to prove youre a racist bigot like your girlfriend Wendy  .  You seem to identify bad with Irish, there for, youre racist and bigoted against the Irish people. You bottle them , and you label them............

I do realsie I am wasting my time here as you have an IQ of 8 , so get back to your Daily Mail and National Front mags . ..... you will find plenty of like minded people