Game 7 and Saints 10pts behind Livvy

11 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I have its under your disgraceful anti Irish, anti scottish thread in the Sin bin ( surprise surprise)

Sevco - Ulster , Celtic Eire ? So what you saying ? Whats your point?  Man Utd and Liverpool also have massive Irish following ?  Your issue is the Irish ?

As I said, I dont need to prove youre a racist bigot like your girlfriend Wendy  .  You seem to identify bad with Irish, there for, youre racist and bigoted against the Irish people. You bottle them , and you label them............

I do realsie I am wasting my time here as you have an IQ of 8 , so get back to your Daily Mail and National Front mags . ..... you will find plenty of like minded people

Btw, 

What a mess to get yourself in.  :lol:

Just prove your accusations. 

Anyway, I am the same Race as every person on the Planet. 

14 minutes ago, shull said:

What an abusive little dude. 

I admit I am no fan of Sevco and Celtic which my posts do prove. 

Now give me proof of my racism and anti Irishness please. 

You are the one who dishes out abuse. I am no fan of the Ugly Sisters either, but I dont relate them to Irish and then abuse....

I realise you post so much pish each day its hard to remember what you actually say or post, but go to the thread you started look at the first 8 pages and see how many times you link Celtic with Eire and Sevco with Ulster.... and not in a good way

As your girlfriend Wendy often states your not just part of the problem your embracing it..................

8 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You are the one who dishes out abuse. I am no fan of the Ugly Sisters either, but I dont relate them to Irish and then abuse....

I realise you post so much pish each day its hard to remember what you actually say or post, but go to the thread you started look at the first 8 pages and see how many times you link Celtic with Eire and Sevco with Ulster.... and not in a good way

As your girlfriend Wendy often states your not just part of the problem your embracing it..................

It is actually Celtic fans who relate to Eire and Sevco relate themselves to Ulster. 

The fact is Ireland and Northern Ireland are wonderful places with lots of great people. 

Sevco and Celtic fans disgrace both places as well as Scotland and Scottish Football. 

Now give me proof of my racism. 

5 minutes ago, shull said:

Scottish Football would be beautiful with no Sevco and Celtic. 

That's all me and Wendy want. 

7 minutes ago, shull said:

It is actually Celtic fans who relate to Eire and Sevco relate themselves to Ulster. 

The fact is Ireland and Northern Ireland are wonderful places with lots of great people. 

Sevco and Celtic fans disgrace both places as well as Scotland and Scottish Football. 

Now give me proof of my racism. 

What utter bollox. Of course there is a terrible element in both clubs, and I have come on here for years saying for the SFA to sanction them for their vile songs , however your the one who is linking this with Ulster and Eire. And you do in Europe theme, which is just pathetic. My dad supported Rangers are you calling him sectarian ?

You saying that 110,000 fans who turn up for their games all support the UDA and IRA, because thats your pathetic link......

Treat people with respect, and stop being bigoted against all........... thats my point, by all means take a pop but try and keep your hatred bottled and controlled

20 hours ago, Soctty said:

The second half display on Saturday gives me reason for optimism. Another defeat is nothing to be happy about, but the manner of our play in that second half was good to see. Jackson looks like he could get goals for us once he's totally up to speed, while young Jamieson gave us something we've lacked for a long time -  a physical guy up front, willing to get in about the opposition defence and noise them up.

I'm hopeful with the level of trialists we are looking at in the last few weeks that we can get another player or two in who can help us going forward, as lack of goals is our biggest problem at the moment.

More than anything I think the manager realises the importance of the support, as shown by his insistence on applauding all sides of our support after Saturday, and the applause the team got in defeat suggest a fanbase who are willing to give the new man our support.

Things might not be as bad as they currently appear. I can see us avoiding the drop and suprising a few teams this season. 

Wow; it's nice to see someone with a positive yet realistic attitude, soooooooo many doomsayers, kickerwetters and just plain misery guts on here; this is a breath of fresh air.  I agree entirely with your interpretation of the HIbs game and potential for moving forward and Jamieson actually reminds me of a mini Basher.  We need more like yourself promoting St Mirren and less LPM, Faraway and other like minded miserable barstuards.  :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:47 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

I’m beginning to agree with others . You are indeed a very silly person . emoji848.png

4 Livi goals at the weekend. All 4 from lumps into the box, all 3 centre halves on the scoreline, the other one went straight in.

I may indeed be a very silly person, but this very silly person is always right. :)

36 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

4 Livi goals at the weekend. All 4 from lumps into the box, all 3 centre halves on the scoreline, the other one went straight in.

I may indeed be a very silly person, but this very silly person is always right. :)

They are giving us a lesson in premiership survival. Our midgets dont stand a chance against some of the beasts in this league.