Game 7 and Saints 10pts behind Livvy

12 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Now that I liked!!!!!!

Count his likes. You will see that a LOT come from myself. Deservedly.

TBH you like almost every post in every thread, as such, they become pointless, a bit like you. :lol:

PS As usual, you have little ideas of your own, regurgitating almost every post, like below....................aye, pointless.  :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

TBH you like almost every post in every thread, as such, they become pointless, a bit like you. :lol:

I couldnt put it any better F Man - In your own words TBH almost every post in every thread become pointless, a bit like you. :lol:

But - I like Opinions or Ideas - Not abuse hurled at other people or aimless throwaway lines designed to prolong an exchange.

As you know. I do Like yours from time to time.

When you get them, you deserve them.

Edited by St.Ricky

On 10/1/2018 at 6:12 PM, Wendy Saintss said:

The key to Livi’s success to is booting the ball up the pitch and chasing after it.

It won Leicester City the Premiership.

We should do the same.

2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

4 Livi goals at the weekend. All 4 from lumps into the box, all 3 centre halves on the scoreline, the other one went straight in.

I may indeed be a very silly person, but this very silly person is always right. :)

Youve changed your tune .  What happened to "The key to Livi’s success to is booting the ball up the pitch and chasing after it."  ?  How many goals did that yield on saturday for them ?

Four goals on saturday right enough , Three from very well delivered set pieces and another set piece where they got lucky in exactly the same way Hammil did on Saturday for us.

Thinking you are right all the time does not make it so. 

On 10/1/2018 at 11:57 PM, norrie82 said:

When you see how Livingston are doing with a lesser budget you realise what a mess we are in. No goals in six top flight games and yes whilst I have hope I also will always be a realist and at present we are definitely favourites to go down in 12th. Can Kearney pull off some transfer window magic and offload the garbage he inherited whilst unearthing a gem or two? Maybe ! But at present we look like it will be us and not these other diddy teams we suggest that will take the plunge. I hope I am wrong as if you go down we know only to well how hard it is and the restructuring required.  Relegation to me would be v bad for this club and anyone who wants to swap Playing to good crowds to going back to 1200 at Palmerston can keep it 

Imagine you are a manager or scout at another professional club and you do your homework... can you envisage anyone moving to sign Kpekawa, Heaton, King and Cooke or take them on loan? They can't get a game in a St Mirren side who have 1 point in their last 6 league games - indeed they mostly can't even feature in the reserve team. Prior to signing with us they mostly couldn't get a game at their previous clubs either.