Welcome Adam Hammill

Adam Hammill is in talks with AC Milan to play part time football and partner Ricky Gilles up front . Tickets are now on sale to watch them for the surprisingly reasonable price of just Ten British pounds .

Carlsberg don’t do private hire driver football fantasies, but if they did 🤪

he's an extremely talented footballer who after almost 2 months of being a first pick is still not fit.  I do wonder if he is capable of being match fit at this level at this stage of his career.  My feeling is that he will secure a good deal elsewhere without really being able to fulfil his potential.  It happens, football is like any other manual work-it catches up with you sooner or later.

i'd love him to stay, but would only expect him to be our modern day Andy Ritchie, he will get us the goals on an irregular basis but you wont see him delivering the diagonal runs that split and stretch defences that he showed up until last year.  Not a bad thing to be in my mind but maybe not the best template for a  modern footballer.

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Full page interview in the Sunday Mail. 

Basically admitting he's chosen us to make sure he's in the shop window. I don't mind that but it just means Div's claim is more likely to be correct. We'll get him fit and confident for someone else to get the benefits.

15 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Basically admitting he's chosen us to make sure he's in the shop window. I don't mind that but it just means Div's claim is more likely to be correct. We'll get him fit and confident for someone else to get the benefits.

From what I was told he was  keen to sign a couple of weeks ago. Now we are trying to get him signed up. However now other clubs are interspersed so very doubtful he will stay past January. This came from J.J. who is usually spot on. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Well we have benefitted from the points his performances and goals have lead to since his arrival.

We would be in an even worse position without him that’s for sure.

He’s been good for us and we’ve been good for him. If he leaves (as I’m sure he will) got to wish him well and move on.

Since Hammill signed, we have scored nine goals. He has scored four of them and provided assists for two others for Jones and Paul McGinn. Of the other three, he wasn't on the park for one, one was a penalty against Dundee (was it from his pass Jackson got fouled?) and the other was Stephen McGinn against Hamilton, which started off from Hammill's corner.

Sure, he may drift in and out of games but if he was producing every week then he'd be nowhere near a club like ours. He's not as good as Morgan was for us last season but he's the nearest thing we have to a match winner and it would be a huge blow if he left in January.