Welcome Adam Hammill

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:37 PM, Kemp said:

No loyalty in football I suppose. If he is away hopefully it is back down to England and away from our rivals.

Whether there is any loyalty in football these days or not, I'm damn sure Adam Hammill doesn't owe us any.

He's only been here for two minutes and has made enough of a contribution during that time to warrant his wages.

11 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Whether there is any loyalty in football these days or not, I'm damn sure Adam Hammill doesn't owe us any.

He's only been here for two minutes and has made enough of a contribution during that time to warrant his wages.

Depends on how much of a wage he receives. 

6 hours ago, magnus said:

Nice wee poke in the nuts. I know you are kidding though so a few more minutes hyperventilating into this brown paper bag and I will be fine. :nerd

Said partially in jest Bud.  

Hammill would be a great signing for JR and league one would be a great option with fantastic rewards for Hammill.  At the stage he is at in his career , would be a no brainer. 18 month contract , half a season in League one with the chance to show he can earn a new deal at Championship level. ..... if he can’t cut it at Champ level , he will get another Lg1 gig on the back of a League one  winners  medal. 

17 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Said partially in jest Bud.  

Hammill would be a great signing for JR and league one would be a great option with fantastic rewards for Hammill.  At the stage he is at in his career , would be a no brainer. 18 month contract , half a season in League one with the chance to show he can earn a new deal at Championship level. ..... if he can’t cut it at Champ level , he will get another Lg1 gig on the back of a League one  winners  medal. 

Really, I very much doubt it. 

Ask yourself why  Barnsley released him.

They are competing with Sunderland for the top spots in League One.

He isn't fit enough and he isn't good enough anymore for that level.

His performance level over 90 mins is nowhere near good enough for top league one side.

Good enough for SPFL which outside of Celtic is a very poor quality league.

9 hours ago, lenziebud said:

Really, I very much doubt it. 

Ask yourself why  Barnsley released him.

They are competing with Sunderland for the top spots in League One.

He isn't fit enough and he isn't good enough anymore for that level.

His performance level over 90 mins is nowhere near good enough for top league one side.

Good enough for SPFL which outside of Celtic is a very poor quality league.

Sadly I have to agree with this. I think it’s funny when people get all proud and indignant when other people make this claim. But then, why wouldn’t it be? Attendances (outwith the OF) are higher, prize money is higher, wages are higher. If it wasn’t a better standard questions should be asked. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

26 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Sadly I have to agree with this. I think it’s funny when people get all proud and indignant when other people make this claim. But then, why wouldn’t it be? Attendances (outwith the OF) are higher, prize money is higher, wages are higher. If it wasn’t a better standard questions should be asked. 

League 1 is better than the Scottish premiership :blink: oh dear. It might be richer at this time however the new TV deal in Scotland will very much narrow that.