Welcome Adam Hammill

Just now, faraway saint said:

Absolutely stunning, two posts to my one, saying, erm, I'm  trolling. :lol:

I love the forum, it gives clowns like you a chance to prove how fecking stupid you are. :byebye

And I love watching you jump as I pull your strings. 

Should really name you Easy. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ah, the fanny reemerges, with nothing much...............................time you had your Horlicks? 

What language is this? :lol:

It's not Emoji.

That must cause you problems. 

Over and out for the night... An interesting book to read. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Absolutely stunning, two posts to my one, saying, erm, I'm  trolling. :lol:

I love the forum, it gives clowns like you a chance to prove how fecking stupid you are. :byebye

We all know you love the forum. We are all pleased for you and put up with your far from normal behaviour. With almost 33,000 posts we realise it has become, for whatever reason, a big part of your life. Enjoy. :D

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Your point is? :blink:

His point, harsh, I think is that how ever many  posts and likes on here, it rather looks like your existence without the forum is pretty pointless. Harsh. I just think you like trying to be a hard man or in some strange way, a big man. Failing in both. Finding it difficult when people do to you what you do to others. Will you stop, can you stop? Extremely unlikely.

59 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

His point, harsh, I think is that how ever many  posts and likes on here, it rather looks like your existence without the forum is pretty pointless. Harsh. I just think you like trying to be a hard man or in some strange way, a big man. Failing in both. Finding it difficult when people do to you what you do to others. Will you stop, can you stop? Extremely unlikely.

You remind me of the wee coward who jumps in when a bully starts to harass someone. You really should take a look at your glass house. You are, what may be best described as passive aggressive.

You fill this forum with nonsense threads and get upset when you're taken to task. You accuse others of relying on the forum for their relevance yet your post count is probably far more when taken in context. I'd hazard that, if you calculated the number of posts against the length of time you've actually subscribed to the forum, your count would be much higher than most.

You are an irrelevant little man who spends far more time on this forum than is healthy.

53 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

You remind me of the wee coward who jumps in when a bully starts to harass someone. You really should take a look at your glass house. You are, what may be best described as passive aggressive.

You fill this forum with nonsense threads and get upset when you're taken to task. You accuse others of relying on the forum for their relevance yet your post count is probably far more when taken in context. I'd hazard that, if you calculated the number of posts against the length of time you've actually subscribed to the forum, your count would be much higher than most.

You are an irrelevant little man who spends far more time on this forum than is healthy.

:)

Image result for you talking to me

Edited by shull

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Oh dear. An amateur psychologist and a poor one at that. Clearly rattled your cage. Job done. Since you mention it though haven't you just jumped in. If the cap fits. Wise up. 

Will we win, draw or lose the match is the question.

Edited by St.Ricky

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Oh dear. An amateur psychologist and a poor one at that. Clearly rattled your cage. Job done. Since you mention it though haven't you just jumped in. If the cap fits. Wise up. 

No. I didn't jump in on the back of someone else attacking a forumster. I pointed out that you did. Not so subtle difference. Not that I expect someone with limited intelligence to be able to differentiate.

Now tell me. Who is Adam Hamill matching up to?

16 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

What a light hearted thread this is.  Anyway to join in the happiness may I take this opportunity to point out that the thread is really about welcoming Adam Hamill to the club and not about speculation regarding a particular football match.  Whatever match you wish to speculate about I am confident you will find a thread pertinent to that match in the matchday section of this here little forum of ours.  If such a thread does not exist I am sure you can start one, if you are unsure how to start a thread may I refer you to Shull, he starts them all the time!!!

If a question has been posed about a particular football match involving the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co may I take this opportunity to answer said question (even though such question appears to be being posed in the incorrect thread)

Will we win, draw or lose a match?  The answer is yes we will!!!!!

19 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

What a light hearted thread this is.  Anyway to join in the happiness may I take this opportunity to point out that the thread is really about welcoming Adam Hamill to the club and not about speculation regarding a particular football match.  Whatever match you wish to speculate about I am confident you will find a thread pertinent to that match in the matchday section of this here little forum of ours.  If such a thread does not exist I am sure you can start one, if you are unsure how to start a thread may I refer you to Shull, he starts them all the time!!!

If a question has been posed about a particular football match involving the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co may I take this opportunity to answer said question (even though such question appears to be being posed in the incorrect thread)

Will we win, draw or lose a match?  The answer is yes we will!!!!!

Spot on and perhaps see another goal by the young man in question. Now that would be good. Especially if it was the winner.

2 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Was Simeon Jackson not originally on a contract until January , and was then offered an extension after a few decent performances , I wonder if this might be the case with Adam Hammill .

I think the indications are that Adam might not be open to the extension.

2 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Was Simeon Jackson not originally on a contract until January , and was then offered an extension after a few decent performances , I wonder if this might be the case with Adam Hammill .

I'd like to think it would be possible to do the same with Adam Hammill. 

Previous poster thinks that might not happen. 

11 hours ago, Buddie-Boy said:

Well hopefully I am wrong - would be great to see Adam stay longer.  It was just an impression I got from the interview more than anything that was said.  I am a wee bit surprised that we haven't spoken to him yet about extending the deal (although OK said he's still only 75% fit). 

The way it sounded to me is that we are keen to keep him and the ball is really in his court.

if he indicates he wants to stay then a deal will be done.