St. Mirren v The Rangers, 3rd November 2018

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Some will, plenty, as the odds suggest, will bet on Rangers.

As I've mentioned, there's always shocks, 14/1 would be a SHOCK, the draw at 9/2 is less of a shock.

Me placing any of my cash in the hands of a bookie would be a shock. 

But.. We all have our little foibles

Edited by St.Ricky

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Me placing any of my cash in the hands of a bookie would be a shock. 

But.. We all have our little foibles

Ricky, feck off, you add feck all to almost anything and your apology last week for trolling, as predicted by many, has already come apart.

I try really hard not to respond to your tedium but,  just give me a break, 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ricky, feck off, you add feck all to almost anything and your apology last week for trolling, as predicted by many, has already come apart.

I try really hard not to respond to your tedium but,  just give me a break, 

Boring welly man.  Boring.  Bet,  booze,  TV,  walks to the beach,  online scores etc etc you are addicted. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Just now, faraway saint said:

:lol:

Not bad, 3 minutes, nothing, as usual, worth anything, absolute waster.

Like annoying fly, feck off. 

Boring.  Repetitive.  Same topics.  Same rubbish.  Life lived at the lowest common denominator of taste. 

But.. There are times I like what you post and "like" it.  Even share it. 

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Boring.  Repetitive.  Same topics.  Same rubbish.  Life lived at the lowest common denominator of taste. 

But.. There are times I like what you post and "like" it.  Even share it. 

You "like" almost every post, you are a total brainless wonder, now, what part of feck off are you having trouble with? :byebye

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You "like" almost every post, you are a total brainless wonder, now, what part of feck off are you having trouble with? :byebye

As I understand it,  each of us are free to like or quote posts... Or do you operate under different rules.

Thanks for your request / advice. I'll consider it but sometimes the absolute bland and downmarket approach you take is frankly,  less than appealing. 

Cheapest this,  flyest that, nudge nudge .. Like Dell Boy from Arbroath via Paisley but without the humour. 

Just now, St.Ricky said:

As I understand it,  each of us are free to like or quote posts... Or do you operate under different rules.

Thanks for your request / advice. I'll consider it but sometimes the absolute bland and downmarket approach you take is frankly,  less than appealing. 

Cheapest this,  flyest that, nudge nudge .. Like Dell Boy from Arbroath via Paisley but without the humour. 

As I said, I, along with many try not to engage with you as it's pointless...............................yet you , despite your pitiful pleas last week, still follow me around.

Feck off and do me a favour. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

As I said, I, along with many try not to engage with you as it's pointless...............................yet you , despite your pitiful pleas last week, still follow me around.

Feck off and do me a favour. 

Speak for yourself.  I don't see as a spokesman for the forum . Follow you around.  Don't be so full of your own importance. 

You crop up everywhere and have the highest post rate on here. 

As a consequence it's difficult not to trip over you. 

No favours.  Just normal forum protocol. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Speak for yourself.  I don't see as a spokesman for the forum . Follow you around.  Don't be so full of your own importance. 

You crop up everywhere and have the highest post rate on here. 

As a consequence it's difficult not to trip over you. 

No favours.  Just normal forum protocol. 

Looks like you've been sussed, nip over to the vegan thread, you sad and pointless cnut. :byebye

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

Get a room ya pair.

The lad certainly needs roomto grow. 

F Man Rules

I judge what's accetbable, comical or otherwise worth reading

My posts are always on the ball,  comical or incisive,  cutting to the core of issues. 

I may insult,  badger,  annoy any forum members of my choice. 

I may fill threads with TV,  scores,  betting odds and goodness knows what other twaddle of my choice. 

But aAlso

These rules do not apply to posts to F Man

Any posts disagreeing............. Must be met with contempt or a try at a quick put down. 

They must agree, they must 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

The lad certainly needs roomto grow. 

F Man Rules

I judge what's accetbable, comical or otherwise worth reading

My posts are always on the ball,  comical or incisive,  cutting to the core of issues. 

I may insult,  badger,  annoy any forum members of my choice. 

I may fill threads with TV,  scores,  betting odds and goodness knows what other twaddle of my choice. 

But aAlso

These rules do not apply to posts to F Man

Any posts disagreeing............. Must be met with contempt or a try at a quick put down. 

They must agree, they must 

Put it down to a clash of personalities. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, I have one, he disnae. :lol:

Typical.  Look. You are a very ordinary guy,  living a very ordinary life,  doing very ordinary things.  I get it that you are addicted to being king pin on here.  Neither here nor there with messages long as you can take what you dish out.  You may not be the most liked poster on here but why would that matter when you are always right. 

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Typical.  Look. You are a very ordinary guy,  living a very ordinary life,  doing very ordinary things.  I get it that you are addicted to being king pin on here.  Neither here nor there with messages long as you can take what you dish out.  You may not be the most liked poster on here but why would that matter when you are always right. 

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Exactly what I had in mind and you picked up on it... That's because you have a quick k,  smart sense of humour. 

Welly man represented the knuckle draggres amongst us.  

:lol: