St. Mirren v The Rangers, 3rd November 2018

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Unlikely.  The man is self obsessed,  narcisstic, deluded and a remnant from times gone by in his eccentric desire to be the fly guy.  Del Boy from Arbroath.  Wit of Britain. 

A suggestion for you before you go to sleep....

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Ricky, feck off, you add feck all to almost anything and your apology last week for trolling, as predicted by many, has already come apart.

I try really hard not to respond to your tedium but,  just give me a break, 

Having a wee tantrum are we? :lol:

Deary me, this is worse than my one.

Is it too soon to recall Eckersley back to the starting XI? Bit of a selection crisis at LB today with Hodson who's ineligible and Kpekawa who's... shite :blink:

Would personally like to see us go 5 at the back and go out to frustrate Rangers like we did to Celtic.

Samson, P.McGinn, Ferdinand, Baird, Jones, Eckersley, S.McGinn, Willock, Hammill, Smith, Jackson.  #COYS

36 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Hope no, we might take advantage of the bad weather, hope they wear the wrong footwear and we sneak a goal. :wink:

Hmmmm. We didnae exactly take advantage of it on Wednesday night! 

Fortunately I’ll no see today’s game.

At Twickenham :guinness.

I’ve asked the wife to record it, but I reckon the chances of it getting watched are slim to none.

40 minutes ago, NB18 said:

Is it too soon to recall Eckersley back to the starting XI? Bit of a selection crisis at LB today with Hodson who's ineligible and Kpekawa who's... shite :blink:

Would personally like to see us go 5 at the back and go out to frustrate Rangers like we did to Celtic.

Samson, P.McGinn, Ferdinand, Baird, Jones, Eckersley, S.McGinn, Willock, Hammill, Smith, Jackson.  #COYS

I agree. I wouldn’t agree if we were playing Celtic. We were at our best against them when we were taking the game to them in the first half. Successfully sitting back in the second half was mainly down to them having 10 men.

However, The Rangers are rubbish at breaking down a stuffy defence, as proven last week against Aberdeen. Only flaw in the plan might be that we’re no a stuffy defence. :lol:

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I agree. I wouldn’t agree if we were playing Celtic. We were at our best against them when we were taking the game to them in the first half. Successfully sitting back in the second half was mainly down to them having 10 men.

However, The Rangers are rubbish at breaking down a stuffy defence, as proven last week against Aberdeen. Only flaw in the plan might be that we’re no a stuffy defence. :lol:

Aye, they did struggle a bit but Morelos wasn't playing, he will be today.

Our defence could be called a few things, stuffy isn't one of them right enough. :wink:

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Hmmmm. We didnae exactly take advantage of it on Wednesday night! 

Fortunately I’ll no see today’s game.

At Twickenham :guinness.

I’ve asked the wife to record it, but I reckon the chances of it getting watched are slim to none.

We will win. 

You will watch it. 

My gut feeling. 

A surprising amount of concern over on the Rangers forum.

Last few results for them have rattled quite a few supporters.

That, combined with the weather, has many going for a scrappy 0-1.

They are worried the longer it stays at 0-0 they, team and support, could get nervous.

Even more nervous if we went 1-0 up. :lol: