St. Mirren v The Rangers, 3rd November 2018

Guest TPAFKATS

It's OK, Fitzy says we have cctv and we will identify them and ban them

This idiot... has shamed the club and fellow supporters.  Ban him/ her for life. 
Anyone who knows who this person is should do the right thing and contact the club and police. 
It's time we realised that competitiveness is OK but hatred of the opposition or their fans is both ridiculous and unacceptable. 
It's OK, Fitzy says we have cctv and we will identify them and ban them.

I couldn't give monkey's about the coin incident , these things happen every week in British football , and it's often far worse than a coin that's thrown , in fact there's speculation that it was a bit of pie crust that was thrown today . All this wee diversion does is cause us to forget we're now marooned at the bottom with Dundee , and we're going down !

Must have been a silver sparkly pie crust then. I do give a Monkeys about it, and I would suspect most right minded football supporters would also.
The individual concerned needs to be identified and banned .

3 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

I watched on tv and saw no coin coming from the crowd. There was a crumpled piece of paper or card came on. But think it's the media making mischief. But if it did happen then banning orders should be tough ones.

Absolutely not made up.  Very clearly shown on News. 

Disgraceful. Life ban. 

Edited by St.Ricky

I watched on tv and saw no coin coming from the crowd. There was a crumpled piece of paper or card came on. But think it's the media making mischief. But if it did happen then banning orders should be tough ones.

I saw it at the time Gary and commented on it. It certainly looked like a coin. We don’t need it and IF it has come from the young uns in W7 that could spell trouble for that venture .

Let’s see what the club come up with

6 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Definitely looks like a coin.
IMG_20181103_183139.jpeg

Even clearer on the evening news.  Stupid doesn't cover it.  Tony F is right.  No place for this at the ground.  No place for the person involved - ever. 

Step up to the plate and give this person up. 

Edited by St.Ricky

30 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yep , he is a very talented young man . Wouldn’t want to see him ruined by continually playing him out of position.

Thought young Cammy did really well when he came on as well.

Apart from trying to take a ball on his chest when he should have headed clear.  The result was lost the ball for their first goal.  Cruel learning curve . 

4 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
16 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
If this has come from anyone in the W7 group it should be disbanded entirely unless the c**t who threw it is given up tonight.

Nonsense

The group should act together and identify the culprit.  This is an opportunity for them to show responsibility.  Come on guys! 

26 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

If this has come from anyone in the W7 group it should be disbanded entirely unless the c**t who threw it is given up tonight.

Think it’s time for them to disband anyway, they had a good run but in reality the atmosphere hasn’t improved very much when balanced with how much trouble they are causing to the club name.

Old Firm fan levels of behaviour today

Guest TPAFKATS
The group should act together and identify the culprit.  This is an opportunity for them to show responsibility.  Come on guys! 
My comment was in relation to the idea that they should be disbanded over this.
However, "the group" were kinda busy at the time of the incident so may not know who did it.
Probably better to rely on the cctv if it's as good as Fitzy implied on sportsound earlier.

Guest TPAFKATS
Think it’s time for them to disband anyway, they had a good run but in reality the atmosphere hasn’t improved very much when balanced with how much trouble they are causing to the club name.
Old Firm fan levels of behaviour today
Care to expand on this trouble they cause the club?
What old firm behaviour?

If we knew who it was they would be put forward 100%. 

We don’t control who sits in W7 hence there was rangers fans amungst us to start with so we are not responsible for the actions of anyone who is not a member of our group. 

If it came from W7 the person will be found the amount of TV cameras, police cameras and st mirrens own cameras should make that an easy job. 

Edit. 

P.s see you all at Dundee

Edited by Suggestion

The abuse Samson gets from St Mirren fans is embarrassing. I really don’t get the hatred for him, completely forget his performance against St Johnstone last week, saving a penalty and pulling off the save of the season so far. It seems people can’t wait to pounce on him.

IF the coin came from W7 (which it certainly seems to have) then it should be the end of them. The most prominent member of the group, Josh, walks the length of the stadium to W1 to then proceed to shout “f**k the queen” at Rangers fans sums them up. Thick morons.

3 minutes ago, JohnCommando said:

The abuse Samson gets from St Mirren fans is embarrassing. I really don’t get the hatred for him, completely forget his performance against St Johnstone last week, saving a penalty and pulling off the save of the season so far. It seems people can’t wait to pounce on him.

IF the coin came from W7 (which it certainly seems to have) then it should be the end of them. The most prominent member of the group, Josh, walks the length of the stadium to W1 to then proceed to shout “f**k the queen” at Rangers fans sums them up. Thick morons.

Now we know why the police were so keen to recruit informants from that group.

Josh needs the chance to answer this allegation though.

If there is any truth in it he should be banned from the stadium.

Edited by oaksoft

Guest TPAFKATS
Now we know why the police were so keen to recruit informants from that group.
Josh needs the chance to answer this allegation though.
If there is any truth in it he should be banned from the stadium.
Banned from the stadium [emoji23]

8 minutes ago, JohnCommando said:

Think your thinking of someone else mate, a love the queen. 

You should report what you saw though and get the person banned if it’s a bannable offence. 

Samson is our POTY thus far.

Thought Kris Boyd summed it up well on Sportscene last week.

Paraphrase:

‘ The only St Mirren player to have came out of this campaign with any credit so far is Craig Samson ‘

Spot on.

8 minutes ago, Suggestion said:

Think your thinking of someone else mate, a love the queen. 

You should report what you saw though and get the person banned if it’s a bannable offence. 

I didn’t say it was a bannable offence. I said the person was a thick moron.

If you are the person, and think it’s ok to shout “f**k the queen”, then you are a thick moron.