St. Mirren v The Rangers, 3rd November 2018

4 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

My comment was in relation to the idea that they should be disbanded over this.
However, "the group" were kinda busy at the time of the incident so may not know who did it.
Probably better to rely on the cctv if it's as good as Fitzy implied on sportsound earlier.

I was standing to the right of W7, seen the coin hit his leg and bounce away. Immediately thought “aw naw”. Had a look around but no idea where it came from, hopefully whoever threw it doesnae come back to our stadium. Or has a very good look at their self in the mirror.

I can understand giving Morelos pelters, he is a bit of a numpty, but throwing stuff onto the park is just stupid. 

Edited by Doakes

6 hours ago, TopCat said:

FT 0-2

Shite.

A better performance than Wednesday night for sure, but we deserved to lose in the end.

It’s yet another loss, our 7th in a row. When did we last lose 7 games in a row? I have no idea.

It’s yet another game without a goal too. That’s 2 goals in 8 games since Kearney arrived. Absolutely brutal stuff.

Suspect we maybe bottom by 5pm today. Either way Dundee away next week is must not lose.

Do not disagree, but I saw so many positives from today to convince me we’ll win at Dens and move forward from there.

we are not bottom (yet) and Dees are very poor.....

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Frustrating, overall played well, Rangers were stronger in the 2nd half but we were almost worth a point.

Goals win matches, we don't have any in our locker.

As has been mentioned, different team from the last 2 games (Certainly what I witnessed at Perth) 

This, IMO, gives us more hope but we HAVE to produce similar every week, especially next week.

If we do the breaks will come. 

Totally agree. I am now confident about the trip to Dens.

The group should act together and identify the culprit.  This is an opportunity for them to show responsibility.  Come on guys! 

So we can hang ,draw and quarter him. Gies a break man. Stewart Gilmour’s right , it wasn’t a coin , but it was a coin that was thrown at Mullen.

So we can hang ,draw and quarter him. Gies a break man. Stewart Gilmour’s right , it wasn’t a coin , but it was a coin that was thrown at Mullen.

Where did he say it wasn’t a coin ? Not that it really matters what he had thrown

The idiots that threw things are nothing but cowards throwing stuff from the crowd hopefully they get caught and banned.

31 minutes ago, class of 76-77 said:

What about the 3000 sectarian bigots singing f**k the pope ? 

Are you as stupid as you seem to be? 

Those who know who this supposed fan is should do the right thing and report them. 

Edited by St.Ricky

2 hours ago, Doakes said:

I was standing to the back right of W7, seen the coin hit his leg and bounce away. Immediately thought “aw naw”. Had a look around but no idea where it came from, hopefully whoever threw it doesnae come back to our stadium. Or has a very good look at their self in the mirror.

I can understand giving Morelos pelters, he is a bit of a numpty, but throwing stuff onto the park is just stupid. 

Someone knows! 

No hiding place Doakes. 

Time for the W7 Group to show their true colours. 

Get the person found and reported and restore our reputation as fans. 

If this doesn't happen then the future for W7 looks bleak. IMO

I have personally contributed funds and regularly praised the noise and colour the folks bring but have also objected to two banners this season.  This makes three incidents we could have done without.  Is it time to call a halt to support for W7? Let's see whether the guys have the guts to do the right thing here. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Just now, HSS said:

It's quite possible that no one seen the culprit throwing it.If he keeps his mouth shut then only he will know.

My head doesn't button up the back. 

Don't insult my intelligence or others on here. 

Merely makes matters worse. 

Get him reported. Get him banned. 

After all,  you are a God fearing, well behaved group are you not. 

Or are you a Gang?