St. Mirren v The Rangers, 3rd November 2018

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

My head doesn't button up the back. 

Don't insult my intelligence or others on here. 

Merely makes matters worse. 

Get him reported. Get him banned. 

After all,  you are a God fearing, well behaved group are you not. 

Or are you a Gang? 

Must be a forum record saying the same thing................................well done.

FFS, gie it a rest. :snore

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Someone knows! 

No hiding place Doakes. 

Time for the W7 Group to show their true colours. 

Get the person found and reported and restore our reputation as fans. 

If this doesn't happen then the future for W7 looks bleak. IMO

I have personally contributed funds and regularly praised the noise and colour the folks bring but have also objected to two banners this season.  This makes three incidents we could have done without.  Is it time to call a halt to support for W7? Let's see whether the guys have the guts to do the right thing here. 

What an utter fanny you are.

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Are you as stupid as you seem to be? 

Those who know who this supposed fan is should do the right thing and report them. 

I didn’t condone the coin throwing incident in any way. I expect the Police will view the cctv footage and arrest the culprit. 

As for you calling me stupid, that’s really big and hard of you hiding behind a keyboard. Wanker. 

5 hours ago, JohnCommando said:

IF the coin came from W7 (which it certainly seems to have) then it should be the end of them. The most prominent member of the group, Josh, walks the length of the stadium to W1 to then proceed to shout “f**k the queen” at Rangers fans sums them up. Thick morons.

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Now we know why the police were so keen to recruit informants from that group.

Josh needs the chance to answer this allegation though.

If there is any truth in it he should be banned from the stadium.

4 hours ago, TopCat said:

Whoever threw that coin needs banned from the stadium for life and charged with assault.

End of.

Ffs. So many people baying for blood on here. Should we bring back the death penalty as well?

8 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

Ffs. So many people baying for blood on here. Should we bring back the death penalty as well?

I know , if these do-gooders only knew the half of what went on before cctv . I actually feel sorry for the young ones today who can't get away with it . There are several fine upstanding Saints fans who  did worse than throw coins in a previous life and are here to tell the story with an unblemished character !

Whoever threw something at Morelos needs to be banned. It’s that simple.

That being said why the f**k would the future of W7 (one of the best things to happen around the club in recent years) be under scrutiny because of one idiot?

I sit in M3. If one of the guys next to me lobs something (other than abuse) at the linesman will we all get moved to other parts of the stadium if he’s not turned over to the authorities?

What an absolute pile of shite.

3 hours ago, class of 76-77 said:

I didn’t condone the coin throwing incident in any way. I expect the Police will view the cctv footage and arrest the culprit. 

As for you calling me stupid, that’s really big and hard of you hiding behind a keyboard. Wanker. 

Well, thank goodness for that.You obviously aren't stupid. That's now established. Better however that the group self police and hand the culprit in. The last thing I want is W7 to be disbanded, so I am asking then to act responsibly. I repeat...II have supported the group financially and sing their praises on here as well as singing along at the ground.

5 hours ago, billyg said:

I know , if these do-gooders only knew the half of what went on before cctv . I actually feel sorry for the young ones today who can't get away with it . There are several fine upstanding Saints fans who  did worse than throw coins in a previous life and are here to tell the story with an unblemished character !

You are trying way too hard here.

Posted this in the wrong thread yesterday. :shutup

Thought we done well in the first half, was a tricky game with the wind. Should have went into half time at least 1-0 up. At 0-0, it gave Rangers the mental advantage knowing they had the wind behind them second half.

Not much we could have done about either goal, first was a total fluke. 

Samson 4/10 - think he had butter on his gloves

Erhahon 8/10 - really composed on the ball! Did well in a position that wasn’t natural to him

Jones 7/10 - strong performance 

Ferdinand 7/10 - another solid performance by the big man

Paul McGinn 6/10 - made some important tackles but thought he didn’t read the game well at times

Mcshane 7/10 - quiet game but put in a shift. Only reason not higher he overhit a few crosses and free kicks

S McGinn 7/10 - much better today, shame he got injured!

Edwards 8/10 - where did that performance come from? So much better

Willock 7/10 - good until his injury, won possession in good areas, didn’t do much wrong

Mullen 6/10 - think a bit out his depth but works hard

Jackson 6/10 - got bullied a bit but also worked hard

Subs- thought Cody Cooke pick of the bunch, won a few headers, much better from him. Good to see guys coming into the team and making the effort to impress the manager 

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:
10 hours ago, faraway saint said:
Must be a forum record saying the same thing................................well done.
FFS, gie it a rest. :snore

I'm sure that record is yours for all time... And probably for something far more inconsequential.

Oh dear, having a bad morning? :byebye

#awayanddon'ttalkshite

8 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Not that it in any way would lessen what a Saints fan did, but I've heard mention of Mullen being hit by something by a Rangers fan.

Anyone know if there's anything in this?

Samson also had a few missiles thrown at him during the 2nd half.