St. Mirren v The Rangers, 3rd November 2018

12 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Not that it in any way would lessen what a Saints fan did, but I've heard mention of Mullen being hit by something by a Rangers fan.

Anyone know if there's anything in this?

Apparently mentioned in a twitter exchange with Stewart Gilmour.  I have no idea if this is or isn't true. Two wrongs don't make a right.  Same process,  same outcome for any culprits . On the point  made that misdemeanours were easier in the past... Thank goodness that we have moved on. 

I know , if these do-gooders only knew the half of what went on before cctv . I actually feel sorry for the young ones today who can't get away with it . There are several fine upstanding Saints fans who  did worse than throw coins in a previous life and are here to tell the story with an unblemished character !

Thankfully the world has evolved since the days people used to get hanged for being witches and lots of other things maybe you should too.

Throwing coins at people doing there job is not acceptable and never should be accepted because of what people got away with in the past.

Hope they get caught and banned.

Don’t think you would have the same attitude if Morelos had chucked a coin at your coupon.

22 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Thankfully the world has evolved since the days people used to get hanged for being witches and lots of other things maybe you should too.

Throwing coins at people doing there job is not acceptable and never should be accepted because of what people got away with in the past.

Hope they get caught and banned.

Don’t think you would have the same attitude if Morelos had chucked a coin at your coupon.

They won't get caught and banned because it didn't happen. Photo-shopped pics are all they have to go on. It sells papers etc you see , to change the image of a bit of chewing gum or a piece of food into a coin for dramatic purposes.  How often does this sort of false representation by the media have to happen before the gullible folk begin to realise they've been conned again ?

If it hadn't been for that wind their first goal would probably have never happened. 

When your down where we are, and generally not playing well, that's the way luck usually goes, against us.

The manager should be going over yesterdays game and pointing out the positives.

We can't afford to return to the performances we put in against St Johnstone & Motherwell next week against Dundee. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

If it hadn't been for that wind their first goal would probably have never happened. 

When your down where we are, and generally not playing well, that's the way luck usually goes, against us.

The manager should be going over yesterdays game and pointing out the positives.

We can't afford to return to the performances we put in against St Johnstone & Motherwell next week against Dundee. 

This. No point in raising our game against the bigot brothers if we cant compete against those round about us.

7 minutes ago, billyg said:

They won't get caught and banned because it didn't happen. Photo-shopped pics are all they have to go on. It sells papers etc you see , to change the image of a bit of chewing gum or a piece of food into a coin for dramatic purposes.  How often does this sort of false representation by the media have to happen before the gullible folk begin to realise they've been conned again ?

So TV and Newspapers photoshopped the image. Are you Donald Trump? Wake up. Take a reality check and move on.

4 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

f**k , thats a bit of a worry , Papers are able to photoshop what i saw with my own eyes in real time.     Theyre messing wi` ma mind Man .:zipit

It wasn't a coin , no-ones denying that something innocuous was thrown . You trying to tell me you were close enough to know for sure it was a coin ? The pic is photo shopped , end of !

Just now, billyg said:

It wasn't a coin , no-ones denying that something innocuous was thrown . You trying to tell me you were close enough to know for sure it was a coin ? The pic is photo shopped , end of !

So what was it Billy?  You seem very well informed. Looks like your door might get knocked on first.

10 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

So TV and Newspapers photoshopped the image. Are you Donald Trump? Wake up. Take a reality check and move on.

I really wonder if you know anything about the history of Scottish  football involving the Old Scum. Do you remember the one about the doctored photo of Jackie Copland pushing Edvaldsson , which was made to look like a punch just to sell papers ?

1 minute ago, billyg said:

Im telling you that i was close enough to notice something was thrown and say to my brother something along the lines of " Aw f**k , some idiots thrown a coin at that f**ker , thats no good" 

So if youre so sure it was something else , can you suggest what it might have been and just clarify your position on what is and isnt acceptable to be thrown at opposition players .

While youre at it, perhaps you might share where you work with us all and we can come along and throw things at you as you seem to have no issue with having things chucked at you while you work.

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

So what was it Billy?  You seem very well informed. Looks like your door might get knocked on first.

What you creaming yourself about you brain-dead f**kin' arsehole. I wouldn't lower myself to attend such games , haven't seen the Rangers in the flesh for over 30 years !

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Im telling you that i was close enough to notice something was thrown and say to my brother something along the lines of " Aw f**k , some idiots thrown a coin at that f**ker , thats no good" 

So if youre so sure it was something else , can you suggest what it might have been and just clarify your position on what is and isnt acceptable to be thrown at opposition players .

While youre at it, perhaps you might share where you work with us all and we can come along and throw things at you as you seem to have no issue with having things chucked at you while you work.

Chewing gum ! When I played Amateur I threw a piece at someone on more than one occasion !^_^

2 minutes ago, billyg said:

I really wonder if you know anything about the history of Scottish  football involving the Old Scum. Do you remember the one about the doctored photo of Jackie Copland pushing Edvaldsson , which was made to look like a punch just to sell papers ?

Leave ancient history behind. You are not seriously suggesting that TV..BBC..STV..satellite TV and the various newspapers photoshopped this? As I said..you profess to know a lot about this.  I would expect an early knock on your door.

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Leave ancient history behind. You are not seriously suggesting that TV..BBC..STV..satellite TV and the various newspapers photoshopped this? As I said..you profess to know a lot about this.  I would expect an early knock on your door.

WTF are you on about ? All I know is that you're a gullible dick !

4 minutes ago, billyg said:

Chewing gum ! When I played Amateur I threw a piece at someone on more than one occasion !^_^

Ok . Fair enough .

3 minutes ago, billyg said:

C'mon , what does it tell you , fanny ?

wait , is that the sound of an argument being lost ?

ETA . Just to clarify , it tells me that my eyesight from 25 metres is better than yours from wherever you were sitting watching the game on TV ..... if you were actually watching at all.

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Don't you get it ? What really gets under my skin is the do-gooder posse led by wankers like you who are all over topics like this like a rash wanting a body , when it's old hat now , yesterday's news , and no-one cares anymore. Nothing will come out of it !