St. Mirren v The Rangers, 3rd November 2018

37 minutes ago, billyg said:

They won't get caught and banned because it didn't happen. Photo-shopped pics are all they have to go on. It sells papers etc you see , to change the image of a bit of chewing gum or a piece of food into a coin for dramatic purposes.  How often does this sort of false representation by the media have to happen before the gullible folk begin to realise they've been conned again ?

A media conspiracy? :lol:

9 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Leave ancient history behind. You are not seriously suggesting that TV..BBC..STV..satellite TV and the various newspapers photoshopped this? As I said..you profess to know a lot about this.  I would expect an early knock on your door.

Well all the people you quote are claiming different things for a start.  Some say it was a pound coin, some an object.  The photo looks like a 50 pence.  I actually said at the time it looked like a rolled up foil pie case by the way it moved in the wind.  Also unhappy Collum didn’t book him for running 45 yards to celebrate in front of our fans.  There would have been mayhem if Jackson had ran to theirs had he scored 

1 minute ago, Iamhammer said:

Well all the people you quote are claiming different things for a start.  Some say it was a pound coin, some an object.  The photo looks like a 50 pence.  I actually said at the time it looked like a rolled up foil pie case by the way it moved in the wind.  Also unhappy Collum didn’t book him for running 45 yards to celebrate in front of our fans.  There would have been mayhem if Jackson had ran to theirs had he scored 

Tactic number 41. Throw in a bit of whataboutery. :lol:

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Leave ancient history behind. You are not seriously suggesting that TV..BBC..STV..satellite TV and the various newspapers photoshopped this? As I said..you profess to know a lot about this.  I would expect an early knock on your door.

Ricky, you are going full Columbo on this thread :lol:

The police don't knock doors of anonymous forum members who may or may not know something about a coin hitting a Rangers players leg

Club have access to CCTV so hopefully they can sort it out. Bring on the Dundee 

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

What? When I can be on here watching you shredding your own credibility for the amusement of the rest of us? I am going nowhere. :lol:

What's credibility got to with anything on here ya blurt ?:) Wait , you think you've got credibility ? :lol I just hope that it dies a death and you lot don't get any pleasure at the outcome !

So your unhappy that you believe it was only a bit of foil from a pie and not something heavier and also unhappy he wasn’t booked for celebrating a goal.

You are 100% a hammer

Remember Lewis Morgan celebration in front of Morton fans twice last year I’m pretty sure you enjoyed that.

Our players celebrate at other fans and we get it back that’s football and it’s great it’s f**king stupid childish idiots that spoil it and throw their toys out of the pram or in this case coins

I thought we were unlucky yesterday, i just wish we could play with that kind of commitment every week. I didn't enjoy having to listen to the bigoted shite from our home end, the extra money is definitely not worth it IMO. This is the reason i don't i don't go to either of the bigot brothers grounds,1 rule for them and a different one for everyone else, if idin't have a season ticket no way would i have went yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Iamhammer said:

No whataboutery here Sheldon, he should have been booked. 

In a post you made about a coin being throw, it was an attempt at whataboutery. 

Perhaps you need to google the term Baldrick.

You are not the first or last poster on here who doesn't actually understand what it means.

3 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I thought we were unlucky yesterday, i just wish we could play with that kind of commitment every week. I didn't enjoy having to listen to the bigoted shite from our home end, the extra money is definitely not worth it IMO. This is the reason i don't i don't go to either of the bigot brothers grounds,1 rule for them and a different one for everyone else, if idin't have a season ticket no way would i have went yesterday.

I don't think there was any extra attendance this time around. Only just over 6000.

It's a failed experiment. We should go back to what we had before and move the W7 people into the family stand for these matches.

1 minute ago, buddies1877 said:

So your unhappy that you believe it was only a bit of foil from a pie and not something heavier and also unhappy he wasn’t booked for celebrating a goal.

You are 100% a hammer

Remember Lewis Morgan celebration in front of Morton fans twice last year I’m pretty sure you enjoyed that.

Our players celebrate at other fans and we get it back that’s football and it’s great it’s f**king stupid childish idiots that spoil it and throw their toys out of the pram or in this case coins

Did I say I was happy did I say I was happy something was thrown ?  No.  Am I surprised something was thrown? No oh and on Morgan against Morton both home and away I said he was stupid for his celebrations.  Yes defo 100% a hammer still have a season ticket. You well I’ve no idea what you are but I have my suspicions. 

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

In a post you made about a coin being throw, it was an attempt at whataboutery. 

Perhaps you need to google the term Baldrick.

You are not the first or last poster on here who doesn't actually understand what it means.

If you say so boss !

22 minutes ago, billyg said:

Don't you get it ? What really gets under my skin is the do-gooder posse led by wankers like you who are all over topics like this like a rash wanting a body , when it's old hat now , yesterday's news , and no-one cares anymore. Nothing will come out of it !

So... Let's get this right. 

Josh puts out a crowdfunder appeal and a number of us donate as we like the noise and colour W7 provides.  That's okI take it. 

But

If any of us are critical then we are no good do gooders. 

Make your mind up. 

I

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Josh puts out a crowdfunder appeal and a number of us donate as we like the noise and colour W7 provides.  That's okI take it. 

But

Make your mind up. 

I didn't donate , W7 matters not a jot to me. I just object to people like you swallowing the media angle on things ! f**k them !

Guest TPAFKATS
But
Make your mind up. 

Are you wanting a say in what they do as you donated to their funds?