St. Mirren v The Rangers, 3rd November 2018

14 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
16 hours ago, branniganm said:
There is no strict liability in football grounds in Scotland at present regarding any potential criminal behaviour on the part of an individual or group, so no one has to take out any insurance. 

I know there's no liability on clubs, trying to work out why you suggested the insurance?

If strict liability was brought in, clubs would need to insure against it.

I would have thought that was fairly obvious.

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Nothing could be further from the truth. I have supported the guys in W7 at every opportunity. Have a word with Doakes.

As I said in my reply to the post by Oaksoft, I would expect the leader of the group to lead by showing a good example.

I also said that this was not proven. That I had not seen it and he should have a right to respond.

I don't know the lad so I couldn't have an opinion on whether "he" was involved even if I had seen the incident.

In addition, I said that were he proven to be guilty (and I take your word for it that he's not) then any punishment is for the club to decide not me.

I have been attending games both home and away since 1974. 

Try to avoid attacking your supporters. There are enough people out there who are not as keen on you guys as I am.

You have hounded us down at every opportunity on here behind your username. Obviously don’t like putting your real name beside it hence deleting it above. 

Take your own advice about attacking your own supporters :) 

26 minutes ago, Suggestion said:

You are a sad old man hiding behind a computer screen with some sort of vendetta against us.

Ive never seen you at any game but would love to have a conversation with you next time to see what your problem actually is or if this is just something you do on the internet to pass the time and get your posts up.

Grow up Josh FFS. :blink:

1 minute ago, Suggestion said:

Surely it’s more mature to have a conversation face to face rather than over a forum where people spout shite because they hide behind there name? 

He was hardly hiding behind his name was he?

His name is Ricky.

What you are doing is attempting to threaten him. You are being careful with your words of course, so you can always play the denial game, but it's crystal clear you are trying to intimidate him.

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

He was hardly hiding behind his name was he?

His name is Ricky.

What you are doing is attempting to threaten him. You are being careful with your words of course, so you can always play the denial game, but it's crystal clear you are trying to intimidate him.

Haha I’m not trying to intimidate anyone Oaksoft not everything needs to have a bad hidden motive behind it 

30 minutes ago, Suggestion said:

Haha I’m not trying to intimidate anyone Oaksoft not everything needs to have a bad hidden motive behind it 

This has to be the most hilarious set of posts for 2018-  dont even get why your getting so upset ?

My name is Doug- clue is in the handle :wink:

1 hour ago, Suggestion said:

You have hounded us down at every opportunity on here behind your username. Obviously don’t like putting your real name beside it hence deleting it above. 

Absolute nonsense. If you read my posts both recently and going back over time them you would see that I am a strong supporter of your group.  You would also see that I was urging the group to take action themselves to identify the individual. At no time have I said that a person from the group was involved merely that since you guys were occupying the same section you were best placed to be able to identify the culprit and should do so to protect your reputation if at all possible.  In the recent post where one of your group was named  ( bad practice) I said innocent till found guilty and if..if..guilty then any punishment would be for the club to decide. My advice is simple.  Don't act like victims and don't attack people who have been praising, promoting and supporting what you guys are doing on match days. That makes absolutely no sense. By the way, I am not easily intimidated but the use of someone's name is bad practice. It's the equivalent of saying I know who you are!

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, Suggestion said:

Who is "us" ................ are you are breakaway group of Saints fans ?

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

This has to be the most hilarious set of posts for 2018-  dont even get why your getting so upset ?

My name is Doug- clue is in the handle :wink:

It's hilarious.  You just couldn't make this stuff up. You have a guy who had regularly supported the group and even donated a small amount of cash to their cause and who has been urging them to protect their reputation being accused of bad mouthing them. Hilarious.

Then there is..the we are a group. . We are not a group..we just sit together.  Amazing. Move on guys. I am convinced ( perhaps naively) that you mean well.

Edited by St.Ricky

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

It's hilarious.  You just couldn't make this stuff up. You have a guy who had regularly supported the group and even donated a small amount of cash to their cause and who has been urging them to protect their reputation being accused of bad mouthing them. Hilarious.

Then there is..the we are a group. . We are not a group..we just sit together.  Amazing. Move on guys. I am convinced ( perhaps naively) that you mean well.

Stone Age mentality

I take this guy is still at school ?

To be fair Ricky this conversation probably would have stopped Saturday evening but you can’t help yourself.  Think the full forum has been telling you to “move on” since then, but now you’re saying it.  Well please take your own advice sir since you don’t seem to take anyone else’s.

I assume some form of dementia has set in with Ricky now.

Please give it a bloody rest now. You are the one constantly trying to link them an incident that has nothing to do with them. Indeed, quite a few of us are quite sure it was you and will be passing your details to Tony Fitzpatrick.

We are also aware you have donated cash to the group - donated once, mentioned three thousand f**king times. You really squeezed your moneys worth out of that one!

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Stone Age mentality

I take this guy is still at school ?

Truth is that I don't have a clue how old he might be. I am starting to get worried about the standard of English Comprehension amongst forum members when praise is taken as criticism and advice as an attack. Weird.

Aye, let's summarise, some cock throws a coin, there's been some attempts to get people to name him, unlikely IMO, leave it to the club.

No need for repetitive posts, as usual going in circles.

It's getting way to personal, as much as Ricky doesn't know when to shut up there's no need to be asking to meet him for a chat. :lol:

Everybody should just let it go, fed up fecking reading about it. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, let's summarise, some cock throws a coin, there's been some attempts to get people to name him, unlikely IMO, leave it to the club.

No need for repetitive posts, as usual going in circles.

It's getting way to personal, as much as Ricky doesn't know when to shut up there's no need to be asking to meet him for a chat. :lol:

Everybody should just let it go, fed up fecking reading about it. 

Well. It had us agreeing once and now twice. That's got to be a good thing.

We live in a weird world where we all support the same club, all read the same forum, and probably walk past each other on a weekly basis :lol: 

Weird that everyone "meets" on here to discuss things, and even weirder when it meets real life. :huh:

I know Josh and don't believe he meant what he said to be intimidating, but do agree that this debate has went full circle about 4 times now.... has been done to death. We don't need to get personal

4 minutes ago, Doakes said:

We live in a weird world where we all support the same club, all read the same forum, and probably walk past each other on a weekly basis :lol: 

Weird that everyone "meets" on here to discuss things, and even weirder when it meets real life. :huh:

I know Josh and don't believe he meant what he said to be intimidating, but do agree that this debate has went full circle about 4 times now.... has been done to death. We don't need to get personal

Well said. Hint to readers. There is a thread covering our next game on Saturday at Dens Park. COYS 

Guest TPAFKATS
If strict liability was brought in, clubs would need to insure against it.
I would have thought that was fairly obvious.
I read it (the earlier post) as suggesting the W7 group needed liability insurance.
Thanks for another condescending reply though [emoji1303]