St. Mirren v The Rangers, 3rd November 2018

To be fair, the 'haud me back, haud me back' routine from some in W7 in reaction to Rangers first goal on Saturday was the most embarrassing part of proceedings. 

A sole daft arse throwing an object is one thing but there were several of the lads down the end giving it the big old 'Mon then!' licks behind the police and stewards. Was toe curling stuff. 

Edited by djchapsticks

Guest TPAFKATS
Don't be so bloody stupid. [emoji38]

Really?
My understanding is that access to w7 is not open to anyone, hence guys in killie scarves being refused entry to the home stands 2 weeks ago.  Access is for home fans only. 
Strict liability means that SMFC as a body corporate is accountable for the actions of all fans in the ground. This would mean SMFC would have to steward the ground in the true sense of the word. Rather than the half-arsed amateurs we have at present. 
You and I both know that nobody in w7 has agreed to be accountable for the actions of individuals. If that is the case , then i would advise them to take out a personal indemnity policy to protect them being sued for negligence. 

8 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Nothing could be further from the truth. I have supported the guys in W7 at every opportunity. Have a word with Doakes.

As I said in my reply to the post by Oaksoft, I would expect the leader of the group to lead by showing a good example.

I also said that this was not proven. That I had not seen it and he should have a right to respond.

I don't know the lad so I couldn't have an opinion on whether "he" was involved even if I had seen the incident.

In addition, I said that were he proven to be guilty (and I take your word for it that he's not) then any punishment is for the club to decide not me.

I have been attending games both home and away since 1974. 

Try to avoid attacking your supporters. There are enough people out there who are not as keen on you guys as I am.

Last post in reply to Suggestion's post on p20 if this thread.  8 hours ago.

Short-term memory problems...? I don't like Gleneagles.  Just send dosh to Doakes for the W7 crew.

1 minute ago, antrin said:

Last post in reply to Suggestion's post on p20 if this thread.  8 hours ago.

Short-term memory problems...? I don't like Gleneagles.  Just send dosh to Doakes for the W7 crew.

I owe nothing.  All of that is supporting the lads.  

PS. Maybe you missed it but I already sent money to the lads when they were crowd funding.  Not a lot.  Some others on heredid too. 

Edited by St.Ricky

And if your claim is that you never attack your own supporters, then what is this ongoing, unending attack on some mystery person who MAY have thrown something on Saturday - other than attacking your own supporters?

a ps to cover your PS.

People in remote tribes in the Brazilian rainforest have heard that you donated to the 'lads when they were crowdfunding'.  How could anyone have missed hearing of your modest, selfless gesture?

Edited by antrin

10 minutes ago, antrin said:

And if your claim is that you never attack your own supporters, then what is this ongoing, unending attack on some mystery person who MAY have thrown something on Saturday - other than attacking your own supporters?

Lol.

Nice try at putting me down.

It was loose change. I won't embarrass you by asking if you did... 

I take the same view as Tony F.  Our supporters are capable of self policing and he hopes,  as I do,  that the identity,  if known will be passed to the club. 

That's called being a responsible supporter.  Now let me say just once more.  I don't know who did it. 

The people nearest the incident sit in W7. 

Then just re-read what I wrote before. 

Meanwhile I look forward to the W7 lads in full voice at Dens. 

Edited by St.Ricky

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I take the same view as Tony F.  Our supporters are capable of self policing and he hopes,  as I do,  that the identity,  if known will be passed to the club. 

That's called being a responsible supporter.  Now let me say just once more.  I don't know who did it. 

The people nearest the incident sit in W7. 

Then just re-read what I wrote before. 

Aaargh! Life's too short for me to read what you wrote before.

As requested, I showed you where you attacked your fellow supporters.  If you were a person of his/her word you would fulfil your part of the offer freely made by you.  I suspect you won't.  A responsible supporter would not have jumped on a bandwagon and started  blaming and pillorying a whole group of innocent fans for the PERHAPS rash actions of one other - as yet unproven.

I know it must be difficult for you to climb down from that high-horse of yours, and you should do it sooner rather than later - it becomes a bigger fall and blow to your pride to keep on, keeping on.

I won't help you continue this distraction from your discomfort. 

Goodnight.

Edited by antrin

1 minute ago, antrin said:

Aaargh! Life's too short for me to read what you wrote before.

As requested, I showed you where you attacked your fellow supporters.  If you were a person of his/her word you would fulfil your part of the offer freely made by you.  I suspect you won't.

I know it must be difficult for you to climb down from that high-horse of yours, and you should do it sooner rather than later - it becomes a bigger fall and blow to your pride to keep on, keeping on.

I won't help you continue this distraction from your discomfort. 

Goodnight.

Night son. 

Turn the light off before you go to sleep.

On a serious note...... 

You know.  I have the growing feeling that there is the possibility that someone is beginning to feel thoroughly uncomfortable. 

It's not a bad strategy to look for a fall guy... Unfortunately that's not me. 

4 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

To be fair, the 'haud me back, haud me back' routine from some in W7 in reaction to Rangers first goal on Saturday was the most embarrassing part of proceedings. 

A sole daft arse throwing an object is one thing but there were several of the lads down the end giving it the big old 'Mon then!' licks behind the police and stewards. Was toe curling stuff. 

To be fair the sight and sound of 1800 muppets behind the goal giving a rendition of god save the queen was the biggest toe curler of the whole afternoon!

world-war-z-zombies.jpg

1 hour ago, antrin said:

a ps to cover your PS.

People in remote tribes in the Brazilian rainforest have heard that you donated to the 'lads when they were crowdfunding'.  How could anyone have missed hearing of your modest, selfless gesture?

You were marginally funnier when you were posting as bluto although to be honest his banter was pretty shite as well.

On 11/4/2018 at 10:46 PM, St.Ricky said:

I'll take you up on that... here's the deal. 

Raise 1000 for a charity of my choice which woukd be money pledged to a friend running a marathon in aid of a charity which works to prevent suicides in young people. Raise that and I will never be on here again. 

The forum is Enjoyable, sometimes fierce, sometimes informative But its not essential to my existence.

Crowd funding anyone?