Sign in to follow this  
shull

Worldie Wednesday

4 hours ago, south_seas_saint said:

Shull..........have you anyway of getting any tv coverage clips from the late 60's team????? ie v Hibs and Gers 68 period I know they were covered :)

I wish I knew. It would be great to see old Sportreel /Sportscene and Scotsport coverage from the early years. I would love to see a few highlights again, like Dumbarton v Saints in 1972 and of course a few of the matches in 76/77.

It would great if they were all put on YouTube. 

6 hours ago, shull said:

I wish I knew. It would be great to see old Sportreel /Sportscene and Scotsport coverage from the early years. I would love to see a few highlights again, like Dumbarton v Saints in 1972 and of course a few of the matches in 76/77.

I suppose we could ask Stevie T if he can use his influence...................................! :huh:

On 10/4/2018 at 11:06 PM, The Original 59er said:

I suppose we could ask Stevie T if he can use his influence...................................! :huh:

See if you can use your powers of persuasion use hypnosis if it helps....... look into my eye stevie :1eye

On 10/4/2018 at 4:53 PM, shull said:

Somebody mentioned to me on twitter that the bbc used a couple of clips from a program they ran on Scottish fiba in the 60's but I've not been able to find anything relating to said program that's why I asked you in case maybe it had rung any OLD bells in yer heid :hammer