Sign in to follow this  
shull

Worldie Wednesday

4 hours ago, south_seas_saint said:

Shull..........have you anyway of getting any tv coverage clips from the late 60's team????? ie v Hibs and Gers 68 period I know they were covered :)

I wish I knew. It would be great to see old Sportreel /Sportscene and Scotsport coverage from the early years. I would love to see a few highlights again, like Dumbarton v Saints in 1972 and of course a few of the matches in 76/77.

It would great if they were all put on YouTube. 

6 hours ago, shull said:

I wish I knew. It would be great to see old Sportreel /Sportscene and Scotsport coverage from the early years. I would love to see a few highlights again, like Dumbarton v Saints in 1972 and of course a few of the matches in 76/77.

I suppose we could ask Stevie T if he can use his influence...................................! :huh:

On 10/4/2018 at 11:06 PM, The Original 59er said:

I suppose we could ask Stevie T if he can use his influence...................................! :huh:

See if you can use your powers of persuasion use hypnosis if it helps....... look into my eye stevie :1eye

On 10/4/2018 at 4:53 PM, shull said:

Somebody mentioned to me on twitter that the bbc used a couple of clips from a program they ran on Scottish fiba in the 60's but I've not been able to find anything relating to said program that's why I asked you in case maybe it had rung any OLD bells in yer heid :hammer

4 minutes ago, shull said:

Love this goal. 5th career game, 1st career goal, you'd think he'd been playing and scoring at this level for years watching that. All created by himself by winning the ball to begin with. Knew then he was going to go on to better things eventually.