Scottish Football's Hall of Fame

shull

My view is he was a very good football player, way too good to be playing in our shit league.
As a person, waster. 
Met Gazza on two separate occasions was with his nephew the first time and staying at the same hotel as us the second and both times he was both friendly and considerate but more importantly off the booze, self control is most certainly his greatest weakness.

1 minute ago, StanleySaint said:
10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
My view is he was a very good football player, way too good to be playing in our shit league.
As a person, waster. 

Met Gazza on two separate occasions was with his nephew the first time and staying at the same hotel as us the second and both times he was both friendly and considerate but more importantly off the booze, self control is most certainly his greatest weakness.

As my local is Fox and Hounds couldnt help meeting the foul mouthed wee Ned and his fat bouncer.............. his pal  Charlie Coke Miller , was another nutter...... 

Guest TPAFKATS

Based on his football, I can understand why he'd be inducted.
The personal baggage he carried during his time in Scotland and still does is another issue though.
I don't know enough about the hall of fame to comment on whether it's only about a player's footballing contribution.

4 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Based on his football, I can understand why he'd be inducted.
The personal baggage he carried during his time in Scotland and still does is another issue though.
I don't know enough about the hall of fame to comment on whether it's only about a player's footballing contribution.

I get the "gifted but flawed genuis".bit but don't see it myself... Why not Morris Johnston? 

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

At present this is the only thread that doesn't have St.Ricky as the last poster.

Surely nobody can have that empty a life. :blink:

I'll have you know that I put a lot of effort into that today.  After a wearing day of visiting the library and out for a late afternoon meal, I set myself that target. 

Sad,  meaningless? Of course it was but don't let's kid ourselves that anything on here is meaningful or fulfilling.  Occasionally interesting and amusing?  Yes

Edited by St.Ricky

42 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I'll have you know that I put a lot of effort into that today.  After a wearing day of visiting the library and out for a late afternoon meal, I set myself that target. 

Sad,  meaningless? Of course it was but don't let's kid ourselves that anything on here is meaningful or fulfilling. 

Occasionally interesting and amusing?  Yes

You called that right.  :lol:

You called that wrong. :snore

Guest TPAFKATS
I get the "gifted but flawed genuis".bit but don't see it myself... Why not Morris Johnston? 
Mibees he's already in, or at least Maurice. I'm sure there's an outcry on social media and football forums about gazza from folk who are as ignorant of the hall of fame as I am.

5 hours ago, DougJamie said:

As my local is Fox and Hounds couldnt help meeting the foul mouthed wee Ned and his fat bouncer.............. his pal  Charlie Coke Miller , was another nutter...... 

You checked your shite on here in the last month.

Fecking hypocrite