Darren MacGregor Kenny McLean

It's not a Kenny McLean we need. We need a ( enforcer) Somone who can go out and ruffle up the opposition. The last such player was Jim Goodwin.  The players need to take off the tuxedos and white gloves and get in the opposition faces with a few old fashioned tackles we need to become more aggressive especially in midfield we have lacked that for too long even under Jack Ross.  Gus McPherson needs to find a Murray/ Abercrombie/ Goodwin type player for the January window. Oran is learning the Scottish game I'm confident we will pick up points at home but we do lack angar and aggression. 

It's not a Kenny McLean we need. We need a ( enforcer) Somone who can go out and ruffle up the opposition. The last such player was Jim Goodwin.  The players need to take off the tuxedos and white gloves and get in the opposition faces with a few old fashioned tackles we need to become more aggressive especially in midfield we have lacked that for too long even under Jack Ross.  Gus McPherson needs to find a Murray/ Abercrombie/ Goodwin type player for the January window. Oran is learning the Scottish game I'm confident we will pick up points at home but we do lack angar and aggression. 
I just said as much on twitter a minute or two ago.

We need to be hard to beat.

Absolutely spot on. We got bullied by teams last season on occasion too. We are too nice and can moan about physical teams and the style of football up here all we want, but it is what it is. All good teams have a balance between ‘footballers’ and streetwise physical hatchet men that get in peoples’ faces and other supporters love to hate. Shinnie yesterday is a prime example.

Guest TPAFKATS
Why not try and get these guys on loan

Both are not getting a game for their clubs

a wee season long loan perhaps?

Darren would be a great loan signing in January, though I'm sure he was on the bench for hibs against us last week so seems to be in their plans even though he's not in the starting 11.