St Mirren v Kilmarnock 20th October

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It's very straightforward, get to half time 0-0 and we're in with a shout. :wink:

Me getting through the match without spending £5.20 on a Curry Pie & Cola for the wee yin, would be exhilarating.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Me getting through the match without spending £5.20 on a Curry Pie & Cola for the wee yin, would be exhilarating.

And for me the 5 soft drinks in the 1877, The signing in fees and 5 Buddy Steak Pies I buy in the kiosk which I buy if my son drives me to the game. Not cheap!

10 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

He was correct. Someone with a fracture that requires a cast can't play with light protection. That would be just stupid.

Unless you wanted them to play and risk further damage before it healed enough and minimising that threat.

But you knew all that already. No one could be...............

Careful... you"ll be getting accused of knowing better than the club meical staff with that detailed assertion.

apologies if you are indeed the club doctor.

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Are you asking him to raise or lower his game in order to do that? :P

It could be either. 

F Man is the epitome of what it is to fulfill the role of online supplier of mince for the masses. 

So he could tone it down to my "minor mince" creating model. 

On the other hand he could raise the level of his repartee from the monosyllabic mutterings he uses at present and of course get Predictive Text that is as creative as mine. 

That would be a step up. 

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Careful... you"ll be getting accused of knowing better than the club meical staff with that detailed assertion.

apologies if you are indeed the club doctor.

it depends on which bone was fractured and whether the fracture was initially displaced. Fracture of one of the metacarpal bones is partly splinted by its mates and fractured phalanges can be dealt with by strapping two fingers together.

4 minutes ago, smcc said:

it depends on which bone was fractured and whether the fracture was initially displaced. Fracture of one of the metacarpal bones is partly splinted by its mates and fractured phalanges can be dealt with by strapping two fingers together.

I am all for the two fingered option, and theres a lot to be said for strapping.

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Same old boring and bland cover, similar to last Season's. 

Very poor effort. 

Still got the bloody postcode on it. 

Content inside is very good though. 

FB_IMG_1539873344307.jpg.b799b499a961b81d610d7482fa86d351.jpg

Yes. Odd to see the postcode so prominently displayed. Possibly a number plate that Campbell has on reserve and hopes to auction. :o

On Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 12:11 PM, spankin_panda said:

I agree with this. 

Morgan was real quality and has been sorely missed this season. I also look at some of the games he pretty much dragged us through last year that won us vital points at vital times, QOS away when down 2-0 springs to mind and we won 3-2. He was involved in all that was good that game feeding opportunities. 

Hopefully, when fit, Hammill can add that bit of quality to replace what we miss in Morgan and Magennis can come back fighting fit. My cocnern is the rest of the midfield is lacking physically and thats what we are struggling with.

I think there were a few others that had more of an impact on the QOS game, one in particular. They are all sadly missed.

11 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

It could be either. 

F Man is the epitome of what it is to fulfill the role of online supplier of mince for the masses. 

So he could tone it down to my "minor mince" creating model. 

On the other hand he could raise the level of his repartee from the monosyllabic mutterings he uses at present and of course get Predictive Text that is as creative as mine. 

That would be a step up. 

I think R Boy may be underestimating the severity of his own online mince.