St Mirren v Kilmarnock 20th October

20 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

It could be either. 

F Man is the epitome of what it is to fulfill the role of online supplier of mince for the masses. 

So he could tone it down to my "minor mince" creating model. 

On the other hand he could raise the level of his repartee from the monosyllabic mutterings he uses at present and of course get Predictive Text that is as creative as mine. 

That would be a step up. 

You need to work on your banter. I fell asleep at your second sentence. :P

Aim for brevity R man. Aim for brevity.

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You need to work on your banter. I fell asleep at your second sentence. :P

Aim for brevity R man. Aim for brevity.

I fell asleep on my first sentence O Man (one of my favourite countries)  The rest was typed in my sleep and it shows. 

3 hours ago, Jack the lad said:

Back to tomorrow's game. The break may have done him good but based on his last few performances I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed to see S McGinn dropped, McShane's performance when he came on against the Don's will have put him back in the frame.

Anyway I'm away to find my tin hat!B)

Doubt Oran would tempt the outrage by dropping S McGinn, and McShane was apparently hopeless in the last reserve game so if Oran opts to play him i believe he will rue that decision. Against an in your face Killie, McShane will simply drop into anonymity.

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Doubt Oran would tempt the outrage by dropping S McGinn, and McShane was apparently hopeless in the last reserve game so if Oran opts to play him i believe he will rue that decision. Against an in your face Killie, McShane will simply drop into anonymity.

If Oran is not going to be his own man by picking a team due to fan pressure then he can get to f**k 

5 hours ago, RussellV1 said:

Chat on the Killie forum is that to stop a Killie invasion of the stadium we’re not selling to anyone not on the ticket office database

How did they come to that conclusion when such info hasn't been conveyed to us. I know a few coming up with some having tickets and some not. Is the kiosk at the West stand even linked to a database, they seem to sell tickets out a cardboard tray and keep cash in a Wilco money box !

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

How did they come to that conclusion when such info hasn't been conveyed to us. I know a few coming up with some having tickets and some not. Is the kiosk at the West stand even linked to a database, they seem to sell tickets out a cardboard tray and keep cash in a Wilco money box !

Seems that some Killie fans tried to buy tickets during the week & got knocked back. How that effects the west stand booth I don’t know, how does it work at a game v Rangers/Celtic?

ADF2ACAC-6B13-449A-A548-1CB5BEA401C5.jpeg

St Mirren 1 - Kilmarnock 2 - another better performance from us and another goal scored giving some grounds for optimism despite the result and Top Cat to  point out again that OK's record in the league is worse than Stubbs' record in the league as well as saying Stubbsy's team played Killie off the park 0-0 earlier in the season.

2-0 Kilmarnock most likely.

Some of the performances under Kearney have been woeful, and a couple have been encouraging. I am mainly hoping to see progress made in defence after a couple of weeks to work on it over the international break.

They came from Ayrshire in their thousands.

They were on a high,

They got fecked,

Same today please.

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=1992&GameID=199304240

And we had Fridgey, Dawson,  Fullerton, Kenny Gillies, McIntyre and that wee shitebag Elliot in our Team. :lol:

They had Wee Baldy.