St Mirren v Kilmarnock 20th October

Why the f**k are killie getting the ball after that stoppage we had the ball on edge of box when Gollum stopped it

Absolute joke from this sad excuse of a ref ended up with Samson getting booked because he’s f**king clueless

It was a bounce ball no? Mullen never contested it. Nothing to do with Collum.

3 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Why the f**k are killie getting the ball after that stoppage we had the ball on edge of box when Gollum stopped it

Absolute joke from this sad excuse of a ref ended up with Samson getting booked because he’s f**king clueless

In fairness do we expect anything different from Collum? He's always been a completely useless referee.

Bounce ball no where near we he stopped it right at the killie keepers feet in the box.

Sammy got booked because he wasn’t happy about it either

Looked to me that he said to Mullen bounce ball and Mullen walked away from it and let the keeper have it.

Either way if it was a bounce ball he should have contested it.

Don’t see what the ref has done wrong.

Surely if it’s at the keepers feet (closer to the goal line than the incident) that’s better for us?

Anyway, play well and still 1-0. No real chances for either side.

Looked to me that he said to Mullen bounce ball and Mullen walked away from it and let the keeper have it.

Either way if it was a bounce ball he should have contested it.

Don’t see what the ref has done wrong.

Surely if it’s at the keepers feet (closer to the goal line than the incident) that’s better for us?

Anyway, play well and still 1-0. No real chances for either side.

Lol I’m sure that’s what happened he said bounce ball and Mullen just walked away.

I seen Mullen arguing with Gollum looked to me asking why it wasn’t to be contested and just dropped for Mcdonald to pick up as both teams had already backed off.

I think he just decided because the ball ended up with McDonald after Flynn just kicked the ball towards the goal after the whistle had went for the game to stop.

Suppose sammy just ran straight to Gollum for no reason aswell