St Mirren v Kilmarnock 20th October

HT 1-0

Quite a strange game. Plenty of running and effort but not been any clear cut chances for either team. Our goal wasn’t a chance, one of those glorious free kicks crossed in from out wide that is missed by everyone and bounces in.

Thought Willock has been our best player. He’s been real injection of energy in the middle of the park. Killie haven’t offered much, Baird and Ferdinand both been solid at the back.

Maybe a win coming? Almost can’t remember what that feels like. Long way to go...

Lol I’m sure that’s what happened he said bounce ball and Mullen just walked away.

I seen Mullen arguing with Gollum looked to me asking why it wasn’t to be contested and just dropped for Mcdonald to pick up as both teams had already backed off.

I think he just decided because the ball ended up with McDonald after Flynn just kicked the ball towards the goal after the whistle had went for the game to stop.

Suppose sammy just ran straight to Gollum for no reason aswell

I think maybe the issue was Mullen expected their Keeper to give us the ball back, which he didn’t.

If that was the case, it’s not Collums fault. It’s Mullen’s fault for assuming that and the killie keepers fault for being unsporting.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:40 PM, Qarsaan said:

Thank you to all who liked my post earlier.  The wee Qarsaans (Scott and Steve Gray) leave with me for UK this coming weekend and  might just become mascots Vs. Killie. Let's all hope they have a great day and help bring us a win.

Well done to your boys. 

Brilliant memories for life. :thumbs2

I think maybe the issue was Mullen expected their Keeper to give us the ball back, which he didn’t.

If that was the case, it’s not Collums fault. It’s Mullen’s fault for assuming that and the killie keepers fault for being unsporting.

That’s just utter nonsense [emoji23]

You seem like your just searching for excuses to try blame Danny Mullen for something