Same old story

We know how we got to this point.  I've posted elswhere on the forum that this is a fantastic league to be in.  Tough,  hard on the nerves? Yes.  But... The top 5 teams and bottom 5 teams are each covered by a 5 point spread.  There is everything to play for but bemoaning our position won't help.  We have the financial resources needed to compete with the other teams in the bottom five.  The question is.. Do we have the bottle for the fight? I'm not just talking about the board,  manager or players.  As fans we can play our part by turning up in growing numbers (we are) and providing loud and enthusiastic backing for the team (we do).   OK is the manager in whom we trust.  He has signed.. Ferdinand (like).  Jackson (like) and Hammill (looks promising). Importantly,  he has said NO to a few and in the process laying down a marker for what  he expects.  So.. To return the title of the topic,:...Same old Same Old?  I don't think so.  We have muscle off the field,  let's see more on the field and get on with the fight. 

Edited by St.Ricky