St Johnstone V St Mirren 27.10.18

St.Ricky

Pay at the gate. Prices shown below.

St Johnstone's match day bar ‘The Muirton’ is located in the Main Stand at McDiarmid Park and will be open to both sets of supporters from 12 noon on the day of the match. Hot and cold snacks and drinks are available and children are welcome. There will be live football on the screens (Manchester Utd FC v Everton FC 12.30pm k/o) and the bar will be open at full-time again for anyone looking for post-match refreshments.

Pay at the gate prices for St Johnstone v St Mirren on 27 October 2018

Edited by St.Ricky

26 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Pay at the gate. Prices shown below.

St Johnstone's match day bar ‘The Muirton’ is located in the Main Stand at McDiarmid Park and will be open to both sets of supporters from 12 noon on the day of the match. Hot and cold snacks and drinks are available and children are welcome. There will be live football on the screens (Manchester Utd FC v Everton FC 12.30pm k/o) and the bar will be open at full-time again for anyone looking for post-match refreshments.

Pay at the gate prices for St Johnstone v St Mirren on 27 October 2018

That's a great facility - why didn't we think of something like that...............doh !!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

That's a great facility - why didn't we think of something like that...............doh !!!!!!!

You have a good point there AS. Hospitality and the 1877 Club are a start but more can be done to enhance the match day experience and increase spending at the ground at the same time. A win, win situation. I have enjoyed the Hospitality provided at St Johnstone but have not tried the "Muirton". This may be the time.

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Always use the social club just along from the ground.

I usually call them up to make sure someone will sign me in, good prices, massive screen showing football and never any hassle. 

"Always" for the man who does not go to live games. Mean as hell too. I recall my wife asking me why I had lent £20 to someone we both disliked. I said..it made sure I would never see them again. Want to borrow £20 F Man?

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Always use the social club just along from the ground.

I usually call them up to make sure someone will sign me in, good prices, massive screen showing football and never any hassle. 

Perfect for you as your team plays Rangers the following day

PS St Mirren are the Saints from Paisley , :lol:

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

"Always" for the man who does not go to live games. Mean as hell too. I recall my wife asking me why I had lent £20 to someone we both disliked. I said..it made sure I would never see them again. Want to borrow £20 F Man?

Dont give him money Rick, he will only blow it on sweeties :wink:

3 minutes ago, shull said:

To never win the League. 

To remain in the Top League, Top 6, Some European Action perhaps. I know where you are coming from but simple arithmetic means that even if we filled our stadium at £10 a head brings in less than 5,000 at £22.

Edited by St.Ricky

21 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

To remain in the Top League, Top 6, Some European Action perhaps. I know where you are coming from but simple arithmetic means that even if we filled our stadium at £10 a head brings in less than 5,000 at £22.

Couldn't care less what we bring in. 

All that matter is football fans not getting fecking ripped off. 

Clubs should slash the outrageous salaries they pay to players. 

Let's be honest, most players are crap and should only be playing as a hobby and have full time employment outwith the beautiful game which they fecking ruin with their inability to play it. 

‪St Johnstone FC would like to cordially invite one of St Mirren’s younger supporters to be the visiting team match day mascot for our match on Saturday, 27th October. ‬
‪ The young fan would need to have his/her own St Mirren FC strip and be required to be at the stadium no later than one hour before kick-off. He/she would be given a complimentary ticket for himself/herself, along with 3 further complimentary tickets for family/friends. The lucky lad/lass would be invited to have a ‘kick about’ alongside the home mascot pre-match, and of course, will run out with the St Mirren FC Captain for kick-off, before taking his/her seat in the Main Stand with his family and friends shortly after kick-off.‬ to have a chance of winning this generous prize from St Johnstone please e mail your child’s name and age ( remember the qualifying age is primary school and also have their own strip and be available at hour before kick off) to [email protected] where a winner will be picked at random

8 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

‪St Johnstone FC would like to cordially invite one of St Mirren’s younger supporters to be the visiting team match day mascot for our match on Saturday, 27th October. ‬
‪ The young fan would need to have his/her own St Mirren FC strip and be required to be at the stadium no later than one hour before kick-off. He/she would be given a complimentary ticket for himself/herself, along with 3 further complimentary tickets for family/friends. The lucky lad/lass would be invited to have a ‘kick about’ alongside the home mascot pre-match, and of course, will run out with the St Mirren FC Captain for kick-off, before taking his/her seat in the Main Stand with his family and friends shortly after kick-off.‬ to have a chance of winning this generous prize from St Johnstone please e mail your child’s name and age ( remember the qualifying age is primary school and also have their own strip and be available at hour before kick off) to [email protected] where a winner will be picked at random

Summat for nothing 

Great opportunity.

Well done St Johnstone

17 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

So...We have away fans welcome into the Muirton at no extra cost and an away fans mascot opportunity. Great. Things we can learn from as a club perhaps?

£100 + VAT to be a Mascot at St Mirren Park.

https://www.stmirren.com/fans/young-buddies/matchday-mascots

10 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Oh well , why not ?

She might win and I've not been to an away match for years.

Wonder if she'll contribute to my fuel costs to get to Perth & back ? :D