St Johnstone V St Mirren 27.10.18

St.Ricky

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Just leave him to it. He`ll be the only person drinking in the 208 pub which has been shut for years !! 

I think ,(not sure) theyre building houses there, so who knows , he might end up sitting in someones  front room having a swally and wondering where everyone else is.

I can see it now. :lol:

PS I'm still waiting on a reply from the Tulloch Institute, been a while since I was in there, I could end up in someone hoose as well. 

Edited by faraway saint

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Just leave him to it. He`ll be the only person drinking in the 208 pub which has been shut for years !! 

I think ,(not sure) theyre building houses there, so who knows , he might end up sitting in someones  front room having a swally and wodering where everyone else is.

On the other hand he might be in the Muirton. 

3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Go back and read his post again. He clearly says you can go their club OR to the bar a two minute walk from the ground.
Mibbee you can join him in Mrs Macks front room. Should be some craic

Read his posts!  Are you mad? 

The Muirton is at MacDermid Park. 

Why would anybody think of going anywhere else? 

Still - At least F Man seems to be going to the game. 

Time will tell. 

21 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I think ,(not sure) theyre building houses there, so who knows , he might end up sitting in someones  front room having a swally and wodering where everyone else is.

Seriously did not know it was shut down obviously.  it's been a while since I have been there. Thanks for pointing that out. 

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

FFS, I always assumed this was free, to encourage young people to be the supporters of the future?

£120, having a laugh. :thumbsdown

Dinnae fret. 

If you want to be the Mascot, we will find the money.  :byebye

20 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Go back and read his post again. He clearly says you can go their club OR to the bar a two minute walk from the ground.
Mibbee you can join him in Mrs Macks front room. Should be some craic

Get a bit of banter sadly there is too much point scoring you would think nearly  everyone is against each other on the forum. Yet we are all at one in the stadium. Bizarre! 

23 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Utter nonsense though that should not come as a surprise. You support a team by going along to eh support them. Not sitting at home polluting a forum with the highest post count full of wee smilies. 

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Get a bit of banter sadly there is too much point scoring you would think nearly  everyone is against each other on the forum. Yet we are all at one in the stadium. Bizarre! 

Like your post above you mean? :lol:

St Johnstone 2 St Mirren 3

Crowd 3187 

Three points closer to the Team at the top of the League. 

100% fight, heart and winning mentality needed from the players and perfect organisation from the Manager. 

Edited by shull