St Johnstone V St Mirren 27.10.18

St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

I'm on a train full of drunk middle aged women who obviously not allowed out much. About 12 of them drinking prosecco and cocktails.

Currently drinking a Caipirinha. No idea what's in it but it's good.

Hopefully the Buds will be too

They are probably the latest trialists from the V9 Academy.

5 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

I'm on a train full of drunk middle aged women who obviously not allowed out much. About 12 of them drinking prosecco and cocktails.

Hope their no going to the game....................tell them there's no half time drinking, that'll put them off. 

Hope their no going to the game....................tell them there's no half time drinking, that'll put them off. 
No. Their going on one of those ladies Spa away trips. M&S Cocktails n talking non stop. Enjoying a wee woo woo but I'm definitely getting off next stop.

What do you you mean no half time drinking.

19 hours ago, saintargyll said:

Back in the day when it was only 2 points for a win and only 10 teams in the top league ( if i remember correctly) the fakes finished bottom with the worst points tally...something crazy like 9

That season they took 6 from us :angry:

( i think)

I remember they beat us 2-1 at Love Street, I think john brogan scored for them. We were a good team then as well.

Guest TPAFKATS
No. Their going on one of those ladies Spa away trips. M&S Cocktails n talking non stop. Enjoying a wee woo woo but I'm definitely getting off next stop.

What do you you mean no half time drinking.
Hope you went to the toilet for that woo woo.

2 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

LOL you always meet them. 

9 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

4 of us have ended up in the Family stand. Guy gave us free tickets that he gets from his son’s football team. Donated £5 to his lad’s club. If we score we’ll be the only 4 in the stand jumping about like numpties. COYS!!!!!

£5.00 for 4 stand tickets. I'm going for a new car next week can you come with me. 

10 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

4 of us have ended up in the Family stand. Guy gave us free tickets that he gets from his son’s football team. Donated £5 to his lad’s club. If we score we’ll be the only 4 in the stand jumping about like numpties. COYS!!!!!

A whole £5.  You can take a man out of Paisley but you can't take Paisley out a man. :)