St Johnstone V St Mirren 27.10.18

St.Ricky

On 10/15/2018 at 12:58 PM, faraway saint said:

Always use the social club just along from the ground.

I usually call them up to make sure someone will sign me in, good prices, massive screen showing football and never any hassle. 

Letham Community Club, about 15 min wander from McDiarmid, if it's raining, as it usually is, it's a bit of a pain.

As I've mentioned, they're more than happy to let non members in, best to call before then they will get somebody ready to sign you in.

On another note I hate McDiarmid, it's always seems almost empty, blowing a gale and drizzly. :thumbsdown

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Letham Community Club, about 15 min wander from McDiarmid, if it's raining, as it usually is, it's a bit of a pain.

As I've mentioned, they're more than happy to let non members in, best to call before then they will get somebody ready to sign you in.

On another note I hate McDiarmid, it's always seems almost empty, blowing a gale and drizzly. :thumbsdown

Why would anyone go to a social club 15 minutes from the ground when they can park at the ground and pop into the pub there?  Makes not one bit of sense. 

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Why would anyone go to a social club 15 minutes from the ground when they can park at the ground and pop into the pub there?  Makes not one bit of sense. 

If drinking alcohol , then no car to park. 

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh, free car parking into the bargain of club prices, ca ching. :thumbsup

7 minutes ago, shull said:

If drinking alcohol , then no car to park. 

Well,  I don't drink alcohol.  Isn't drinking and driving illegal anyway.  Won't people need to drive to Perth in any case?  A few might take a bus or take the train. 

Convenience and the opportunity to mix with opposing fans would do it for me.  No idea what a pint of beer costs or how much could be saved but when buying only one or two drinks... How significant could that be?  

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Well,  I don't drink alcohol.  Isn't drinking and driving illegal anyway. 

Only if too much alcohol is drunk. 

I am guessing Smokie dude won't be driving hence no need for a Car Park.

1 minute ago, shull said:

Only if too much alcohol is drunk. 

I am guessing Smokie dude won't be driving hence no need for a Car Park.

I clearly live in a different world where convenience is king.  Others clearly prefer inconvenience to save a few pence. 

Not criticising.  Just different.  I hope a lot of fans take up the opportunity to use the Muirton and enjoy it. 

16 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I clearly live in a different world where convenience is king.  Others clearly prefer inconvenience to save a few pence. 

Not criticising.  Just different.  I hope a lot of fans take up the opportunity to use the Muirton and enjoy it. 

Probably nothing to do with money. He seems to enjoy that particular Club. 

Just needs a brolly for traversing from it and back again. 

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Play the same starting 11 against St Johnstone and we are in with a chance. Hammill will have a further weeks full training under his belt and might last the game out. 

Magennis shouldn’t be far away, once he is fit I would drop Mullen for him and flood the midfield with magennis pushing on.

We need to limp on and keep within touching distance until January.

On 10/16/2018 at 3:32 PM, St.Ricky said:

Agree you can get into their club plus there is a pub just to the left of the stadium car park.  Take the spirited Kilmarnock performance into this game we could come away  happy chappies.  Would like to see Sam Jamieson given a run out his limited time against Hibs was very impressive. Along with Jackson they could cause the fakes problems.  

On 10/16/2018 at 3:32 PM, St.Ricky said:

FFS Ricky, why do you need to constantly judge the perfectly reasonable life choices of everyone else?

What is wrong with you?

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Checked back my e-mails, thought I had contacted the social club before I went there the last time. 

Tulloch Institute Club, much closer than I had said previously.

I'll call them before Saturday in case there's been any changes to them welcoming other supporters. 

Mind and book your car parking space ?  :byebye

24 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Go to the top of the car park turn left 2min along the road on the right. 

There's The Glover Arms, 10 mins walk to the park? 

Anyhow, Tulloch Institute been messaged, see if they still allow non members in on match days.

Edited by faraway saint

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Agree you can get into their club plus there is a pub just to the left of the stadium car park.  Take the spirited Kilmarnock performance into this game we could come away  happy chappies.  Would like to see Sam Jamieson given a run out his limited time against Hibs was very impressive. Along with Jackson they could cause the fakes problems.  

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

What pub? :blink:

Surprised I've never noticed it before if it's that close? 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Go to the top of the car park turn left 2min along the road on the right. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

There's The Glover Arms, 10 mins walk to the park? 

Anyhow, Tulloch Institute been messaged, see if they still allow non members in on match days.

Just leave him to it. He`ll be the only person drinking in the 208 pub which has been shut for years !! 

I think ,(not sure) theyre building houses there, so who knows , he might end up sitting in someones  front room having a swally and wodering where everyone else is.