Hibernian v St Mirren 5 December 2018

St.Ricky

5 minutes ago, shull said:

What is the breakdown for the price of the Pie and of the Pint ? 

Shull. The price is on the site and enables fans to get a taste of Hibs Hospitality and Executive Seating. I think it's 43 pounds. 

Thought it worth posting as I had already posted the "Muirton" Offer for fans at the St Johnston way game. 

I believe Falkirk do a similar offer to Hibs at 35 pounds. 

I'm all for variety in pricing and match day experiences to suit different budgets. 

34 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

If any fans wish to meet me in a Wetherspoons I will match their offer and give them 2 pies! 

I like your sense of enterprise. 

But... If I were a Hibs fan with pockets deep enough,  then the idea of sampling the hospitality area and executive seating might appeal. 

If I had a more limited budget then the approach taken by StJohsntone might appeal. 

It's all about providing different match day experiences. 

8 minutes ago, shull said:

For Matches at St Mirren Park, I have lunch in the house before leaving for the Stadium.

St Mirren receive far too much of my money as it is.

I would guess that most might do the same Shull. This is your right.  You wouldn't want to stop others though,  would you? 

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I would guess that most might do the same Shull. This is your right.  You wouldn't want to stop others though,  would you? 

Of course not.

Though, I would love to stop Clubs ripping off addicted Supporters.

And Supporters being able to say no more  fecking emotional extortion.

On one particular saturday it would be fantastic if all away fans in the Premiership turned round and said.

WE AINT ATTENDING ANY MATCH THIS WEEKEND AND PAYING YOUR TWENTY PLUS POUND SHITE.

ALL AWAY STANDS WILL BE EMPTY UNLESS THE ADMISSION PRICES ARE A TENNER OR UNDER.

1 minute ago, shull said:

Of course not.

Though, I would love to stop Clubs ripping off addicted Supporters.

And Supporters being able to say no more  fecking emotional extortion.

On one particular saturday it would be fantastic if all away fans in the Premiership turned round and said.

WE AINT ATTENDING ANY MATCH THIS WEEKEND AND PAYING YOUR TWENTY PLUS POUND SHITE.

ALL AWAY STANDS WILL BE EMPTY UNLESS THE ADMISSION PRICES ARE A TENNER OR UNDER.

Can't see it happening Shull. Crowds are increasing at current price levels. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Can't see it happening Shull. Crowds are increasing at current price levels. 

If there was no Season Tickets and fans had to pay £22 every  home match , I am guessing we would be lucky to get above 2500 Saints fans every game.

I certainly wouldn't attend.

Going by the Inflation tracker over the decades, our Gate Price now should be around £10 and that is a very fair price.

NOT FECKING  12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 , 20 , 21 22 pounds plus, or  any other rip off price.

9 minutes ago, shull said:

If there was no Season Tickets and fans had to pay £22 every  home match , I am guessing we would be lucky to get above 2500 Saints fans every game.

Going by the Inflation tracker over the decades, our Gate Price now should be around £10 and that is a very fair price.

NOT FECKING  12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 , 20 , 21 22 pounds plus, or  any other rip off price.

Why would I argue in favour of higher prices?  I don't and I won't. 

What more people are doing than in recent times is going to watch football at current prices. 

Some, do pay more for improved facilities - I do.  That's my choice.  A number of others do the same. 

The Germans and Dutch have reformed their leagues and to some extent,  pricing.

What I don't see these days is a facility for people who are out of work to attend at a lower cost. 

I'd like to see that. 

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

What more people are doing than in recent times is going to watch football at current prices. 

Some, do pay more for improved facilities - I do.  That's my choice.  A number of others do the same. 

What I don't see these days is a facility for people who are out of work to attend at a lower cost. 

I'd like to see that. 

Did you not read what I posted ?

Take away Season Tickets for League Matches.

Charge every Adult £22 for Admission.

Crowds would then be around 2500 or less. ( I'm guessing that is our hardcore )

Have you noticed our Crowds for home Scottish Cup ties since Season Tickets were made invalid in the mid 1990's  ? 

NON SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ARE SEVERELY RIPPED OFF.

15 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I'd like to see that. 

Never mind just folk who are out of work, the prices are too fecking expensive for those employed also.

12 hours ago, shull said:

Actually made a mistake there. 

Going by the Inflation Tracker, admission prices for League Matches today would be no more than £8.

That does make sense and would be value for money.

So where are we really ?

£22 - £28 :angry: CNUTS