Matchday Experiences You Would Like

St.Ricky

This has cropped up on several threads.  We all want a winning team on the park.  That's a given.  But what about the matchday experience we offer at the Simple Digital Arena? How well does  it meet your needs as a season ticket holder or someone who buys a ticket on a game by game basis? What can we learn from what  our competitors are doing? Some fàns feel that cost is a / the major factor,  others might put facilities available ahead of that but we all like value for money.  We have an all seated stadium,  hospitality area,  1877 Club. Parking is available, Panda Club and a choice of Plastic or Padded Seats in the Main Stand.  St Johnston have opened their Muirton facility for both home she away fans,  Hibs are offering their own fans a Pie and Pint Deal for Saint's visit in early December. What would you like to see at the SAD? 

Edited by St.Ricky

7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Hordes of away fans trooping dejectedly out of the stadium with 15 minutes to go until the final whistle would be nice.

Can you organise that for me Ricky ?

We can both dream . Comes under the heading of our top priority... A winning team. 

What scope is there to provide any sort of enhanced match day experience beyond the (very expensive) hospitality suite ? The private members club is well established and as such cannot be made a non members club without upsetting the existing founder members. We have well and truly burnt our boats in this lucrative department by the looks of it. I'm more than happy to spend my money in a venue in town and simply turn up for the game starting as it stands. It's nowhere near enough to justify the nonsense 1877 fees but I'm sure there are plenty of people spending ten or twenty quid that the club could have tapped into. Poor foresight as is the norm with most admin surrounding our club.

Guest TPAFKATS
Some wanted after match access to the 1877 Club and they now have free access covering most games.  Progress. 
There already was free access after the game. Removing it, then reinstating it isn't really progress [emoji4]

Fore enhancing the match day experience is all about the hand driers [emoji6]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 5:01 PM, St.Ricky said:

True... A few more tables and chairs wouldn't go amiss. 

Agree with this Ricky a good bit of space could be utilised along the walls. Build benches along the walls upholstered. Every so often tables. That way you get to keep open space for standing on busy days while a  larger seating area. I'm a member but would like to see it open to all. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint